PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I'll be putting up the entries in about 24 hours from now, so all those who wish to participate and haven't sent in their entries yet, you still have some time left.

Also if anyone wants me to extend the deadline by a day or two, drop me a PM.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Okay, last chance for anyone who wants to participate. I'll be putting up the entries around this time tomorrow. Just make sure you send me your entry before that and you'll be fine.

Thanks.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
This round's entries are up on the first post. Vote for your favourite entry in the above poll.

NOTE: Asking for votes and/or voting for self is strictly prohibited. Anyone found doing so will be immediately DISQUALIFIED.

RPHKR

National Board President
I didn't like any of the entries but good art there in the entry 2.
My vote goes for the entry 2.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
The entries are good this time around. My vote will go to entry three because it's simply so appealing and the effects are good and text is good. 3 and 5 are great too and 4s not bad.
NOTE: Asking for votes and/or voting for self is strictly prohibited. Anyone found doing so will be immediately DISQUALIFIED.
*Please vote for my entry* [Entry 3.5]

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Round #15's entries are up on the first post. You guys know the drill. ;)

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Brilliant entries this time. Entry number 1,2 and 5 are extremely good. The competition among them would've been very tight but Entry 4 is quite better than all. Very good attempt by all the participants. :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Top-Class Entries this time..It's very hard to go on with one.Superb Entries :thumbs :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread