PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely loving entry 2 and 5. Too bad we have to vote for only one. Entry 1 and 4 are excellent as well. Entry 3 only needs some refinement in the render, otherwise it's good as well.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was between entry 1 and entry 2 for me. Although every entry looks sensational, these two entries stand out for me. I just love the effects on the text in entry 2 and so it gets my vote. A big thumbs up to the maker of the entry. :thumbs

Pranav

ICC Board Member
If I remember correctly, the font is Levi Brush.

Like the last two weeks, I'd stick with 10-12 day deadline. It gives more time to everyone to prepare an artwork and also saves me from extending the deadline time and again due to lack of entries.

sujithfuturepro

County Cricketer
If I remember correctly, the font is Levi Brush.

Like the last two weeks, I'd stick with 10-12 day deadline. It gives more time to everyone to prepare an artwork and also saves me from extending the deadline time and again due to lack of entries.

thanx and okay!

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Pranav reduce the duration for making entries and their results! the forum is almost going dead meanwhile :(

Yeah,reducing the duration of the deadline and results might come in handy in getting all those legendnary graphics makers back here and try making this forum active again.

I agree with you Sujith,as it seems to be the only way for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread