PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
to me entry 3 deserved more votes but that is my opinion anyways it was a tough one to choose.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the best this time round, all of of similar quality. Well done to all

ved_

International Coach
Don't know why our entry got only 1 vote. I believe that was a pretty good one ( me and Monzi)

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Okay then since we finished last,here are the entries

Entry 3 - Pranav(Planetcricket text at the left)
Entry 1 -Sujith (Size)
Entry 6 -Me

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know very well who may well be collaborating in entry 2. :p Entry 1 stands out for me though, the lightning, text & placement of the render is done to perfection. Entry 2 is pretty close too. :thumbs

----------

Don't know why our entry got only 1 vote. I believe that was a pretty good one ( me and Monzi)

The text is a big let down if you ask me. Apart from the text, the effects used are pretty good and must be praised. If you guys hadn't used any text at all, the art work might have been in top 3.

ved_

International Coach
I know very well who may well be collaborating in entry 2. :p Entry 1 stands out for me though, the lightning, text & placement of the render is done to perfection. Entry 2 is pretty close too. :thumbs

----------

The text is a big let down if you ask me. Apart from the text, the effects used are pretty good and must be praised. If you guys hadn't used any text at all, the art work might have been in top 3.

Exactly what I said to Monzi. The text was his idea, but whatever. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread