PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Entry 12 disqualified? I knew only our high class KB can make such an entry. And then try self voting through multiple accounts if the others don't vote for it just to get ahead of Pranav. TBH, one would never succeed if he follows such tactics to get to top when the person doesn't deserve to be there.

Both the graphics makers at #3 and #2 positions are banned for two weeks now that too in the same round, I must say this round has been full of surprises!

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
This round has been a screwup by our fellow members . The best thing to do would be restart the poll with the same entries

Pranav

ICC Board Member
As you guys must have noticed by now, entry 12 has been disqualified from this round's competition. Kumarjit (creator of entry 12) has been banned from PlanetCricket for 2-weeks for possibly creating multiple accounts to vote for himself, or asking his 'friends' (with the same IP range) to sign up and vote for his entry. He is further banned from the next 4 rounds of the competition.

It is sad that the ranked #2 and #3 contestants of the PCGMC are banned in the same round for various reasons. While I understand that people want to win this competition, I'd request them to play it fair. Plagiarism and creating multiple accounts is not the right way to go about it.

Viral Shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Entry 6 GMV.
I also liked that ronaldo one text is done nicely but have some quality and messy issues and face is dark compared to sig.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
This season's been quite boring, thus far. I will try to have a come back if we have new theme something different from avas, sigs and walls that is.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
First things first. What happened was really unfortunate and shouldn't happen again. It's just a friendly competition and making multiple accounts just adds to the problem, this is not done! Kumarjit used really bad tactics just to win a online friendly competition! As if he's getting a massive prize for that. What will he get - Respect! Probably, but using such cheap tactics, would make him lose a lot of respect, more than what he would gain from winning the competition by a massive margin.

Please don't use hopeless tactics, you may win, but you lose respect, both self respect and respect from the graphics community, which I place over PCGMC title. I've been a graphics maker, albeit a bad one, and have enjoyed the PCGMC despite never being on the top or setting the competition alight. I just won one round.

I'd say dock Kumar's points by a big margin or have a re-vote, since many of his artworks that stood on the podium didn't deserve to, or the voting was rigged.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Good going Pranav, keep it up bro! :)

BTW, can you please explain what is the next round's theme really about? Do we have to make a magazine cover on anyone or something else?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazing work Pranav .:thumbs:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread