PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Don't have the time to put up the entries right now. I'll be putting them up tomorrow evening. So if anyone wants to send their entry to me, they can do so before I post them on the first page.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lol 3 votes for entry 10.Great graphics knowledge people have here :lol E10 is just a text on a ready made background.It deserves vote only if it's made from scratch.:facepalm

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Wow! Some amazing entries have been put up by the graphics makers in the last couple of weeks. Entry 5 and 6 are looking really nice, the vector work done in entry 5 is quite innovative.

Good to see Pranav still on top, Kumarjit and Sujith have given Pranav a hard time this season. Good thing I am not into graphics anymore otherwise I would've died seeing the newbies take the better of me. :p

Best of luck to the top three though, hopefully one you wins this season! :)

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys stop voting for enrty 5 and 10.....(complete copy paste work,ripped)

click here:-

1st proof:-5

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Entry 5 has been disqualified for plagiarism. I've looked into the two vectors and am fairly convinced that they are the same. Further action will follow once I'm done discussing the issue with the entry maker.

I request all those who voted for entry 5 (User2010, Aggz, Ahmad Shah and singhb) to recast their vote. They can do so by simply posting below.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Entry 9.

Entry 6 is pretty good as a concept but, I really won't use it as a sig on a forum. Something is missing otherwise it is a pretty good entry still.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
After entry 6 none of the entries stands out for me. Most of them are overdone and some of them are underdone.

I'll go for entry 6, one can easily tell who made that entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread