PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The whole point of it is to give the winner of the round the privilege to select the theme, which would otherwise be selected by the PCGMC Team.
If that's the point, then the type of artwork should be selected by the winner too.

Abishak11

International Coach
Sorry guys.so much busy since my model exams and pressure starts for me and i cant handle and balance both so ive took a break

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
In my humble opinion (I'm no expert) why don't you have a round where the panelists provide the stock photo, background and a couple of textures and see what the entries come up with (all using the exact same resources)? The limited resources will surely test the participants skill and knowhow of Photoshop (or similar program). It might be a bit boring for some, but it will most definitely show the individual's artistry and skill... @Aggz @Simon

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Yup after round 6.
Providing a stock image to do a avatar/signature for round 7 is a great idea.
We can all see the variations done by all in a single stock.
Fantastic idea @The Punisher

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
In my humble opinion (I'm no expert) why don't you have a round where the panelists provide the stock photo, background and a couple of textures and see what the entries come up with (all using the exact same resources)? The limited resources will surely test the participants skill and knowhow of Photoshop (or similar program). It might be a bit boring for some, but it will most definitely show the individual's artistry and skill... @Aggz @Simon
I like this suggestion. What we can do is have say like 2 rounds per season which have this idea. We can call them 'Super Rounds' and maybe the winner of that particular round gets twice the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread