PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
In my humble opinion (I'm no expert) why don't you have a round where the panelists provide the stock photo, background and a couple of textures and see what the entries come up with (all using the exact same resources)? The limited resources will surely test the participants skill and knowhow of Photoshop (or similar program). It might be a bit boring for some, but it will most definitely show the individual's artistry and skill... @Aggz @Simon
Good idea. It'd be interesting to judge.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
fHImV8Z.jpg

Simon made this? Unbelievable!!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PCPL homepage graphics (banner and buttons) ---- Chosen by The PCGMC Team
We have had a battle going on; unfair for us who have already put our ideas on the same topic, isn't it?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have had a battle going on; unfair for us who have already put our ideas on the same topic, isn't it?
Yup, the theme is some real sh**.
You people, show some maturity. If you are out of ideas then think of new idea which makes you even better in graphics. I know you both can produce even better graphics than the one you made for the battle.

Although, there are no enough participants currently which might be an issue if it was maximum. Let's do this again :) (no offence though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread