PC : international team menu

danman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi

I've recently add the Hong Kong & Oman teams, but the teams don't show in the international team select menu. They only show in 'ALL' team menu.
I'm pretty sure that the indentity is correct, as it shows as international
I think I might not have a box ticked or something or maybe I have reached a limit of the amount of international teams that can show in this menu.
I also think it may have something to do with "On disk" as its marked as NONE & the option cant be changed
If there is away to have them show in the international menu, I'd really appreciate the help

Thanks

Last edited:
hi

I've recently add the Hong Kong & Oman teams, but the teams don't show in the international team select menu. They only show in 'ALL' team menu.
I'm pretty sure that the indentity is correct, as it shows as international
I think I might not have a box ticked or something or maybe I have reached a limit of the amount of international teams that can show in this menu.
I also think it may have something to do with "On disk" as its marked as NONE & the option cant be changed
If there is away to have them show in the international menu, I'd really appreciate the help

Thanks

In the Academy, you must go to Teams, then Team List Designer and add those teams to International.

In the Academy, you must go to Teams, then Team List Designer and add those teams to International.

Thank you.....Very very helpful

Users who are viewing this thread