PC Members Blogs/Websites

Because India did get a lot of rough decisions in that second test match. That's why I sympathise with them.

But only to an extent as decisions go against everyone. It's just the way sport is.

That was just an example of something I'd like to hear more of your views on that you touch on in your blog.

I am not saying that you do, but if you have some qualms with my blog, don't hesitate to let me know so I can improve.

get the poll right. its not aligned properly.

Can anyone please read my latest blog post? Link is found in my sig and on the first page of this thread.
And in manee's words: "If you have any qualms with my blog (or articles) please let me know ;) :p

I would very much appreciate constructive critisism on my latest post "India's Cricketing Youth".
In my opinion, its good :D

Okay. I will check it out :)

I'm posting a new article on my blog in a sec on mine called "Beaten by pace"
About how Australia are looking for a quality spin bowler problems etc... Sort of an edit of the one I made about who will be the Aussie spinner for the Test Series.

Any comments about my article?

Wow, thats a great article. Awesome writing.

Badrinath sounds like a real good player with 15 tons. I think being an allrounder is a bonus because it will be something that India will want, to replace Tendulkar and Sehwag.

Pujara also sounds like a good batter. Only 19 and already averages 52. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread