PC Members Blogs/Websites

http://thefuturesbleak.blogspot.com/
All feedback well recieved. If you hate me feel free to have a go. If you like it praise. Whatever you do just give me something to work with.

sneeze

Last edited by a moderator:
well it's not really my site or blog but it's 3 of my friends my space page...they have formed a group called The Cellars and need as much support as possible so anyone who wanna have a look and a listen to their songs can go to the following address...

CLICKY CLICKY

The Complex radio is a radio station, run by the members, for the members

It covers all sport that's been streamed live on the internet and it's fo those who need radio commentary of major events.

Nothing is in stone yet but I'll be doing commentary for some of day 3 of the first test tomorrow and I'm looking for co-commentators.

Also there will be adbreaks so if you want something of yours advertised (Product, forum ect.) then PM me.

So please, add [email protected] and tune in for an alternative coverage of sports

Last edited:
May as well throw in my link if you aint picked it in the news articles:
I am trying to increase traffic again.

http://www.canaryyellowblog.blogspot.com

It is titled, 'The Baggy Green, Chirps & Quick Singles'.

It is regularly updated and been up since January 2008.
At times controversial, most times relevant and refreshing.
It is, hence the title, dedicated to Australian cricket.
All articles are written by me and really enjoy interaction with readers...at the moment its a bit of a tumble weed town..but I get my articles sent here which provides life.

If you got your own site, cricket related, please feel free to let me know so I can add you to my links.

Later

Hi All,

I have started my blog as well its at www.cricketinginfo.com I am looking for contributors that can write short articles for me on any cricket related subject...would like contributors from all over the world so please PM me or respond via this thread, I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan's Bloggage

I know I've already mentioned it on this page, but I've been recently updating my blog fairly regularly and am particularly pleased with the last update. Would love for you to have a read and possibly comment!

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread