PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Glad you mentioned lbws cos I wanted to mention that they seem to have been disabled for me online. I must have had about 8 or 9 balls which have hit the pad and hawkeye has shown to hit the stumps and none of them have been given out (pitched inline etc).

Ah no another victim!! Reports are going round of a cyber-zombie by the name of Rudi Koertzen who infiltrates online cricket games with his fetish fantasies. Reports quote him saying: "Its the kick, the power that it gives, knowing I'm frustrating the poor human on the other side of the screen. Its wonderful to do but costs me an arm and a leg in Kleenex!":D

Just played some dude online.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-26 15-23-22-11.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-26 15-23-22-11.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 31
Had a 10 over match with micky69r, my first match without any lose of wickets(he dropped couple a catches :p) I thought he'll quit but he played the full match, but ran himself out last 3 wickets.
Not much to say about his bowling the whole match he bowled bouncers above the batsman head or full toss pushing the marker way almost up to the keeper

Untitled.png

Sorry ghostbuster1984 if you are from this forum. I quit in first 4 balls because it was lagging too much. I barely saw the ball you bowled. It stays stuck in the air for about 3 seconds and then all I see is the ball in keeper's hand. I quit in first 4 balls so you know I didn't quit because I was losing.

@annihilation66
Game was lagging abit,it was stopping in the air and comming,couldn't take catches either dunno whether its a comnnection problem or system problem.so i could only deal spinners well as they were slow
anyways nice match...

@annihilation66
Game was lagging abit,it was stopping in the air and comming,couldn't take catches either dunno whether its a comnnection problem or system problem.so i could only deal spinners well as they were slow
anyways nice match...
Yeah i don't know what the problem is. I get lag every couple of games with the ball just sticking in the air as you said.

Rehan dude if you here, Sorry you had a bad lag and thats the reason I quit. all the three wickets I took because of lag its unplayable for you.

renoldino added 13 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Had a good T20 match with fazzy and won by 2 wickets, He took 84 in 19 overs, and bowled a tight line I reached the target in 15 overs loosing 8 wickets, last 4 wickets of mine are runouts:facepalm, I tried to reach the target with singles ended up giving away wickets, anyway nice match dude:)

I'm online now if somebody wants to play - its a 20-20 game.

zMario added 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Another quitter - hamza.

I had him 0/3 in 0.5 overs.

Played a match with bumba26. I was Australia. :banana2

95yk9e.jpg

Maybe this is a stupid question but I can't seem to invite friends to my games, the only option i am able to select is 'delete friend'. Does anyone know what the reason is?

Users who are viewing this thread