PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

In 20 overs, Colin has made 142/5

Time to chase this down :p

zMario added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Wow. What the hell.

0/4

zMario added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Epic fail.

Wow. I quit at this game.

It was 0/6 wasn't it? I so badly wanted to bowl someone out for 0.
How much did my slogging suck though? I just couldn't time it at all.
Just so you don't feel quite so bad, that's the second longest innings against me of the day - I never normally make it past the field restrictions.

It was 0/6 wasn't it? I so badly wanted to bowl someone out for 0.
How much did my slogging suck though? I just couldn't time it at all.
Just so you don't feel quite so bad, that's the second longest innings against me of the day - I never normally make it past the field restrictions.
It was 0/4 when I posted that after the first over

I thought I had a chance in between innings

I could have batted better though, I ran myself out idioticly 3 times because I wanted to put atleast 1 run on the board.

I knew once I scored 50 that you had no chance :p
My batting really isn't very good - that's actually the highest score I've made online (although I usually bowl first!).

For anyone who cares he eventually made 6.

1st Match - Hey reno99 another good match but I win again. You shouldn't have brought in Clarke to bowl the last over man. I conceded 47 runs off the last oer which brought me to 94/7 in 5 overs. You could have won if you hadn't bowled the last over with Clarke but again a great match.

2nd Match - Again, good match but this time I won by greater margin even though I set up a low total to defend. Last one was 94/7 in 5 overs and this was 84/4 in 5 overs. I am just too good.:D But you are always going to be a challenge for me.:hpraise I have only lost one match out of 13 I've played. You are the toughest one I have played so far. Eventhough I won all the matches, you gave me alot of problems lol. No one can get me to more than 4 outs but you just don't stop. one thing I love about our matches are that we barely drop catches. I think we have 99.9% chance of taking a successful catch. Had a great time!

Last edited:
Hey reno99 another good match but I win again. You shouldn't have brought in Clarke to bowl the last over man. I conceded 47 runs off the last oer which brought me to 94/7 in 5 overs. You could have won if you hadn't bowled the last over with Clarke but again a great match.
Just never bowled a spinner to you, yeah I know bad call:facepalm, but good match dude

I knew once I scored 50 that you had no chance :p
My batting really isn't very good - that's actually the highest score I've made online (although I usually bowl first!).

For anyone who cares he eventually made 6.

I want to play you! I need a tough challenge! I had ping you before but you didn't join, its ok some other time.

1st Match - Hey reno99 another good match but I win again. You shouldn't have brought in Clarke to bowl the last over man. I conceded 47 runs off the last oer which brought me to 94/7 in 5 overs. You could have won if you hadn't bowled the last over with Clarke but again a great match.

2nd Match - Again, good match but this time I won by greater margin even though I set up a low total to defend. Last one was 94/7 in 5 overs and this was 84/4 in 5 overs. I am just too good.:D But you are always going to be a challenge for me.:hpraise I have only lost one match out of 13 I've played. You are the toughest one I have played so far. Eventhough I won all the matches, you gave me alot of problems lol. No one can get me to more than 4 outs but you just don't stop. one thing I love about our matches are that we barely drop catches. I think we have 99.9% chance of taking a successful catch. Had a great time!
Yeah you are a real challenge for me too, mainly your bowling is one of the tougest I faced, really great matches dude enjoyed playing with you:)

man, this is really stupid

if you have more fast bowlers on your team, you will win. Nobody knows how to time fast bowlers well when you change their pace around.

@MS dhoni

I have sent you a private mesage.didn't u see that?reply me...

anveshs added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

@reno99

I have added you,add me to ur list.By the way,i donot know how to invite friends to matches,I am online right now,can we have a match?

if you have more fast bowlers on your team, you will win. Nobody knows how to time fast bowlers well when you change their pace around.
Dude I played australia and had five pace bowlers 1nd1an smashed 84 in 5 overs, you can learn how to time fast bowlers from him:) really, I had trouble timing the pace bowlers but to this guy whatever pace you bowl or change deliveries he'll hit it, he's one of the best batsman in here I'll say, If you have troube believin me try yourself, don't look down on anybody there are really people out here who take this game seriously

renoldino added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

@MS dhoni

I have sent you a private mesage.didn't u see that?reply me...

anveshs added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

@reno99

I have added you,add me to ur list.By the way,i donot know how to invite friends to matches,I am online right now,can we have a match?
Sorry gotta run buddy, added you:)!!! ping you when I'm online

Last edited:
I want to play you! I need a tough challenge! I had ping you before but you didn't join, its ok some other time.

Didn't see it. I'll try later.

I play with one fast bowler and manage to destroy most batting lineups.

I can't quite remember the gamertag but I'm sure I've seen the name on PC ... but we had the most fantastic game of T20 last night.

I was put out to bat and got off to a shocking start (So did the umpire, I got trapped lbw first ball, and I thought it was nowhere near out, and when Hawkeye showed the line the ball pitched about 3 feet outside leg and was missing the stumps by miles) and I was 12/5 then I managed to steady the ship a bit... I was bowled all out by the 12th over but managed to post 115.

I gave up 23 runs off my first over and I thought the game would be over very soon, but I stuck at it and managed to take a few wickets for not many runs, then he got a few big shot in there .... but the 15th over he was 105/9 .... but I'd used all my pace bowlers up, only had spinners left. First ball I set him up switching the buttons at the last second bowling him the wrong 'un but I dropped the catch, next ball he spanks for 4 and I think I'm really in trouble, so next ball I try the wrong 'un again and manage to make the catch stick!

What a match! Completely restored my faith in this game and humanity!

Sorry for the long post, but I was literally out of my chair and dancing when I took the last wicket ..... epic battle.

Glad you mentioned lbws cos I wanted to mention that they seem to have been disabled for me online. I must have had about 8 or 9 balls which have hit the pad and hawkeye has shown to hit the stumps and none of them have been given out (pitched inline etc).

Glad you mentioned lbws cos I wanted to mention that they seem to have been disabled for me online. I must have had about 8 or 9 balls which have hit the pad and hawkeye has shown to hit the stumps and none of them have been given out (pitched inline etc).

Yes I had one of those in the same match myself last night ..... I was chuntering away to myself like Glen McGrath.

Users who are viewing this thread