PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Thank you leeboy as well: horrible lag when batting made for a great match! Can't believe I nearly didn't chase that...

@Indlan - I can't connect to accept your invite.

That's a shame. I had arindam3 39/6 and the game froze. Pretty sure he didn't quit. He was a decent player though.

Any PCers up for a T20? I'm keen to finish the game...

Had a match with GMohan. Connection was lost halfway through the first innings, he was batting. Pick Asia XI against my lowly Bangladesh, I didn't like that. There was quite a bit of lag though, unfortunately. He quit at 37/5 or something thereabouts, but I don't blame him. Must have been unplayable as a batsman.

Maybe I'll try this online thing again next time.

My ID is Zorax BTW, add me as a friend.

ZoraxDoom added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Colin - You're on. Create it, I'll join.

ZoraxDoom added 13 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Bah, game hung and crashed. Online play won't work now, my dad's using the wireless net too.

Some other day then. Might as well take this opportunity to finish the Legend challenges...

I'm up for a game Barmy if you're still around...

Sure thing. I'll be right there. In fact I've created and invited you.
Another player restoring my faith in humanity. Game Rocker didn't quit on me despite the below:
Everyone is way too aggressive in T20 matches.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-25 19-46-43-83.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-25 19-46-43-83.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 9
Ok...

NICK_GIFF added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Said couldn't connect. :mad:

I'll try hosting and invite you.

I gave him a few in overthrows and dropped quite a few catches (neither deliberately). Basically he just slogs every ball which against good bowling will result in you being out for next to nothing. Pretty pleased with my Swann hattrick though.

I mainly play T20 and everyone seems to think you need to slog every ball, and you're right, their pretty easy to dismiss (especially if you use Aisa XI and start with Afridi and Murali) ... but batting you can get a very good score playing sensibly. I managed around 260 against a chap yesterday and I didn't play that many lofted shots.

I've had a few hat-tricks online, and have come close to getting that achievement (I play Xbox 360) for four consecutive wickets a couple of times ... but just not quite.

Ok, np but I'm not hopeful...

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I mainly play T20 and everyone seems to think you need to slog every ball, and you're right, their pretty easy to dismiss (especially if you use Aisa XI and start with Afridi and Murali) ... but batting you can get a very good score playing sensibly. I managed around 260 against a chap yesterday and I didn't play that many lofted shots.

I've had a few hat-tricks online, and have come close to getting that achievement (I play Xbox 360) for four consecutive wickets a couple of times ... but just not quite.

I reckon Asia XI are a cop-out; I use England or NZ.

Users who are viewing this thread