PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Again a great match with Reno99 but I still came out at the top with 28 run win.

dude (1nd1an) did you quit on me?

I was going to ask the same question. Do you think I would quit after smashing 18 runs off the first over in a t20 match? We were just on 1.2 overs ad I hadn't lost any wickets.

I was going to ask the same question. Do you think I would quit after smashing 18 runs off the first over in a t20 match? We were just on 1.2 overs ad I hadn't lost any wickets.
I did'nt quit dude, you have smashed even 30 in 1 over agains me :), ping me if you online

I did'nt quit dude, you have smashed even 30 in 1 over agains me :), ping me if you online

I never said you quit. I know you don't quit. There must have been problem with the internet connection. I don't think anything is wrong with mine because I have to wait like a minute after the match starts you you after I skip the opening cutscene but its ok. Too tired from work, will play tomorrow. You are also in US so time won't be a problem for us.

Also, guys if you want to sign up for Planetcricket's T20 tournament then sign up here---> http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ign-up-now-biggest-tournament-ever-57814.html

I have changed the deadline date to 27th. If you are tired of quitters then this is the best place for you. Many people signed up already. It doesn't matter if you are on console or PC, I will make the fixtures according to the platform you are on. so hurry!!:happy

Apologies to OwenJ....my game froze....what happened at your end? Shame because it was turning out to be a good game. You really restricted me well in the final 8 overs. I was 100 for 4 after 10...ended up 130 allout in 18.2 :facepalm

Had a great game with rocky_g. At first I thought I would win it easily ,but he bowled pretty well and the match went down to the wire.
boney.png

Well boney thank you for the match:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread