PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Yeah, whats your username? Ill join if u set it up

Annihilation66 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

I guess I missed you. Anyone else up for a match starting in the next hour PM me

very true... i have been playing T20s only and they have been very realistic for me....

but most of my opponents don't even last the full 20 overs... they start slogging like there's no tomorrow....

Hardly do anyone here, including those who boast of their top ranks, last full quota of 20 overs. :spy

I think, its mainly the kids who enjoy 5 over bashes :p For anyone above the age of 12~13, 20 overs should be the least to call it a *cricket* match. Afterall in gully cricket also, we play atleast 10 overs a side. :facepalm

If nothing else, it sends a wrong message to Codies that people prefer 5 over bashes to T20 games. I bet, Codies people won't be stressing on the need of increasing test match experience if the current trend continues.

Hardly do anyone here, including those who boast of their top ranks, last full quota of 20 overs. :spy

I think, its mainly the kids who enjoy 5 over bashes :p For anyone above the age of 12~13, 20 overs should be the least to call it a *cricket* match. Afterall in gully cricket also, we play atleast 10 overs a side. :facepalm

If nothing else, it sends a wrong message to Codies that people prefer 5 over bashes to T20 games. I bet, Codies people won't be stressing on the need of increasing test match experience if the current trend continues.

I enjoy myself being among the top ranks,and I try my best to last all the overs most of the time. :banana2

I enjoy myself being among the top ranks,and I try my best to last all the overs most of the time. :banana2

If I am not wrong, you mostly play 5/10 over ODIs right? So, lasting 10 overs isn't a big deal in my book mate.

If I am not wrong, you mostly play 5/10 over ODIs right? So, lasting 10 overs isn't a big deal in my book mate.

No not necessary,I even play T20`s most of the times. I have played 25 over games also,and I have lasted. Not that I want to brag,but just telling you,there are many people who actually play to survive,and who play sensibly. :D :)

Its better to play 5 over matches online than wasting time on T20 when you dont even know after how many overs your opponent will quit. :doh And calling people kids just becoz they play 5/10 over games isnt childish? 5 over games are lot more tense and competitive. I have had 4 tie matches already. And you are wrong that people who play 5 overs cant play 20 over games. Its like saying Rahul Dravid cant play T20.

Last edited:
Its better to play 5 over matches online than wasting time on T20 when you dont even know after how many overs your opponent will quit. :doh

Yes I know,it gets really frustrating when you bat 1`st and build a good score,and when while chasing your opponent looses 5 quick wickets and quits. :facepalm

Had a cracker of a match against Rehan
He scored a last ball victory. Missed the ball and ran but the wicketkeeper missed the stumps

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-24 14-36-08-93.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-24 14-36-08-93.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
I have played against Rehan. Played 4 back-to-back matches against him yesterday. I won all of them. He is a good player. Everyone should add him to their friends list.:)

There are never any games available when I sign in or I can't connect to them. Shame as I fancy taking someone apart with my new-found spin bowling expertise.
Graeme Swann - deadly and economical....

A great game again with a great player Reno999. After a tie in the last match, this decided the winner. :happy Me!!!! ::happy
Cheers to Reno for a great match. We played a 20-20 game with me bowling first as Asia XI. For me, Shoaib Akhtar was man of the match with a Hat-trick and his 5 wicket haul.

View attachment 61080

Again, Reno99 you are a great player man! We both are the winners!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread