PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

before buying the game, i need to make sure if i will be able to play online. so got some quick questions.

i got a 1.5mbps internet speed. i was able to play blic 07 online without any problem with less speed than this. so does that mean there shouldn't be any problem playing this one online too?

and like blic 07, do we still need to use gamespy arcade to host and join games? and do i have to forward any port in the router to play the game?

A great game again with a great player Reno999. After a tie in the last match, this decided the winner. :happy Me!!!! ::happy
Cheers to Reno for a great match. We played a 20-20 game with me bowling first as Asia XI. For me, Shoaib Akhtar was man of the match with a Hat-trick and his 5 wicket haul.

View attachment 61080

Again, Reno99 you are a great player man! We both are the winners!
Yeah great game dude, I had lag problem while batting messed up my timing:crying, I was waiting it'll solve by itself but it did'nt. no matter what you win and you the best really feels good to have a real competition, great going man.

if you wanna 10 overs match now ping me

Yeah great game dude, I had lag problem while batting messed up my timing:crying, I was waiting it'll solve by itself but it did'nt. no matter what you win and you the best really feels good to have a real competition, great going man.

if you wanna 10 overs match now ping me

later man going to work

T20 anyone? Been quit on 6 times today cant take it any more lol. Would prefer a good game even if it means losing vs a PC member

played a good game against bumba26 won by 92 runs, thought he'll quit,but he played some really good shots but lost wickets on regular interval, play him guys this guy is no quitter

1.png

yeah im still here

fayou added 5 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

yo can u make it 5 over game

Was playing with a guy called OwenJ. He was chasing a target of 56. His score was 20/2 after 2.4 overs and the game hanged. Sorry if you are here.

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to a couple of guys who I played with tonight ..... I'm not sure they are members of PC as I haven't been a member all that long and can't remember all the names.

But a big thank you to guys named SaucyPrawn and hammonds boys for actually finishing some games on xbox live tonight ... it made me very happy.

Even though I craked 260 runs from my 20 overs vs SaucyPrawn, he stuck around to finish the game, and if not for a couple of unlucky run outs, would have pushed me close.

A massive thanks to "hammonds boys" who actually stayed to finish the game despite being bowled out for only 13 runs (not one single run out).

Users who are viewing this thread