PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Is it just me or other players get bad lag when playing against players from Pakistan? I've played againstf few players from England and Australia and those match did'nt lag!

Ok, np but I'm not hopeful...

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I reckon Asia XI are a cop-out; I use England or NZ.

I use England unless the opposition chooses Pakistan ... which is almost always.

It's really annoying cos I'm trying to get a decent match and keep ending up playing randoms who I bowl out in less than 6 overs.

barmyarmy added 15 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

3 games in the lobby - can't connect to any of them.
I give up for the night.
Played 5; Highest score made by opponent 51. Lowest 8.

Well, I've actually just quit my first match. But that is because I was disgusted by the tactics of my opponent vvikas.

- He chose Asia XI ffs

- He chose to play at Harare, where just good timing can get you a 6

- He bowled wideline

- Lag made it impossible to bat as one minute the cursor would be on leg stump and then suddenly it's miles outside off as the ball is being delivered.

- He had no fielding restrictions on so had most of his men on the boundary. I still only used a max of 4 outside the circle with my custom field.

He was going to win, but I was so incensed I decided to rob him of his cheap victory. Bad of me I know, but I couldn't let him win playing with wideline and no fielding restrictions.

In the two online matches I've had so far, I've been Bangladesh and my opponent has picked Asia XI and India. The second match didn't get past the first ball, the connection fell while I was setting my field. I'd like to play someone who chooses Kenya or Ireland, for a change.

Colin, if you're still on, I'll play against you.

I warn you, I suck miseribly. I actually have to defend balls because I can't score runs otherwise.

zMario added 8 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Is it just me or other players get bad lag when playing against players from Pakistan? I've played againstf few players from England and Australia and those match did'nt lag!
Our governments throttle the connection to India and to Pakistan.

In 20 overs, Colin has made 142/5

Time to chase this down :p

zMario added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Wow. What the hell.

0/4

zMario added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Epic fail.

Wow. I quit at this game.

Users who are viewing this thread