PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

its been a good game so far, its night and day the difference in our tactics i think hes hit only a handful of air shots where as we all know how i go about my business

good tactical battle

93/6 16 overs

its been a good game so far, its night and day the difference in our tactics i think hes hit only a handful of air shots where as we all know how i go about my business

good tactical battle

93/6 16 overs

Yes, will be interesting to see if he can exploit your tactics.

Good, the site's back online :) Reply time again...

Hey earl game invite has worked for me before.

Really? If I set up a game, then got to friends list and find somebody online and press enter, it only gives me the option to delete them from my friends; everything else is greyed out.

Excellent review Earl, rep for that.

Ta very much - sorry that I messed up on the screenshot.

I've had a few beers so i couldn't remember the fine details, but you summed it up perfectly.
So you were half cut and you're playing with a non-standard controller and you still whooped me. Great! :'(

I was impressed with your new ball bowling. I literally had to take myself to one side and say stop playing like this. Once i settled down, and got some patience things started to improve.
Thanks - I really needed another fast bowler; I'm finding it hard not to keep playing as the Aussies as they have lots of quicks, a medium pacer and some spin options, plus a long batting line up. That was my first game as Pakistan and they just don't have the pace option after Akhtar.

I put the field back because of how you were batting, i knew eventually you would start to get them away.
Really? You knew something I didn't then ;)

Batting was hard though, very tough conditions for batting.
I tend to like playing one the bowling favourable grounds with a bit of cloud cover; I find bowling far more interesting than batting after all. I'm not sure the lights make a difference tbh.

Hey Earl, that is not the case i promise, you just need to time it well.

Yeah - my timing was absolutely abysmal that game.

The problem was you kept trying to charge, i was just waiting for you to stop before adjusting my game plan but it never happened.

I just couldn't see how else to get you away. The medium pacers in particular just come so slow onto the bat.

I was using a default field, not a custom one like yourself too. ;)
It's not how you create the field, it's how you use it which counts. You used yours a lot better :)

Wow, nice reply with lots of quotes man. :eek:

I'm getting half cut, but i still have one more game in me i think before i retire if you're up for it?

I've already hosted.

i dont have a mic? so can i type whilst playing with it?

Yes - in Ventrilo if you right click on a users name it'll. I've checked on ebuyer and my microphone cost me ?3 (bought it with some other stuff so got free delivery) so once again, without wishing to be a broken record, please consider purchasing one.

I'll skip the PMs; if you want to add me on MSN my ID is earlcg(at)gmail.com

Oh someone, an unknown has just joined dtadamsl or something.

The_gas added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I won the toss and am batting first, this guy is an unknown quantity.

The_gas added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

████ i dropped a catch already.

The_gas added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

oh dear he's ran himself out twice in the opening over, just waiting for the disconnect.

16 for 5 off 3, he hit a few fours then i picked up more wickets.

Barmyarmy; I'm pretty sure it's you who's trying to host a game at the minute. I'm getting the "cannot connect to host" error; I wish they would provide a more descriptive error message.

Yeah, I'm getting that when I try to connect to anyone else as well. Strange as it doesn't mention any ports that need to be open in the manual and I've successfully connected and played two games.

Users who are viewing this thread