PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I am keen...you still up for it??:)

@gazza_11
Drats and double drats...we lose connection...and it was shaping up to be an interesting match. Masherenas runs to the boundary to pick up the ball that has been slogged there for 4...just stands there looking at the ball...nothing else...can't press a button or anything:( Sorry mate...

want to go again dutch???

thats right boneyg, notch is gonna break some fingers :P

strauss was lucky to get through unharmed, he better watch out during the odis :happy

strauss was lucky to get through unharmed, he better watch out during the odis :happy
yep lets give it another go...do you want to host and invite me? The lag might be less that way!:)

Good game my friend. I didn't quite pace my innings right. Had a solid start but slowed down too much after the 11th over. Good bowling from you though. My total didnt seem enough but you helped me with some rash running and there was a dubious LBW. If you build your innings a little more you can go for the big shots later without panicking. Take your time a little! The run-rate was very get-able...just over 6 an over. But the thing with this game is you need wickets in hand to have a real smash at the end. Thats why I like the longer versions. You have to pace yourself. I find that much more enjoyable. Sure I can try and smash every shot but thats not how cricketers do it. If you play real cricket with this game it can be very very exhilarating. Anywway I don't mean to be giving you unwanted advice! I think we are pretty evenly matched and the lag seems to be okay....look forward to the next match!:)

well i m almost going to give up online games. first whenever i am winning other guy quit. its like 6th time in a row.this time user name was JIN ON PC VERSION.After too much quits i just got fed up and played batman,its hard to play game when u knw the other guy will escape when they start losing

Good game my friend. I didn't quite pace my innings right. Had a solid start but slowed down too much after the 11th over. Good bowling from you though. My total didnt seem enough but you helped me with some rash running and there was a dubious LBW. If you build your innings a little more you can go for the big shots later without panicking. Take your time a little! The run-rate was very get-able...just over 6 an over. But the thing with this game is you need wickets in hand to have a real smash at the end. Thats why I like the longer versions. You have to pace yourself. I find that much more enjoyable. Sure I can try and smash every shot but thats not how cricketers do it. If you play real cricket with this game it can be very very exhilarating. Anywway I don't mean to be giving you unwanted advice! I think we are pretty evenly matched and the lag seems to be okay....look forward to the next match!:)

great game, i was pleased with my bowling but unfortunately the lag and runout bug killed me while batting, five (all!!) of my runouts were due to batsman stopping in the middle of the pitch, and a bit of lag resulted in poor shots.....

i wont blame this, im sure u would have encountered the same so....

cant wait to play u again, and win!!

great game, i was pleased with my bowling but unfortunately the lag and runout bug killed me while batting, five (all!!) of my runouts were due to batsman stopping in the middle of the pitch, and a bit of lag resulted in poor shots.....

i wont blame this, im sure u would have encountered the same so....

cant wait to play u again, and win!!

Yeah there was a bit of lag but it seems to be different for each player somehow. You might experience lag at a certain point where I don't and the other way round. Anyway good stuff and I look forward to the next encounter!:)

I don't know why I am so poor in batting :( I bowled christ_lenin for 157 runs in T20. But I was completely owned. I got all out for 30 runs. :(

I don't know why I am so poor in batting :( I bowled christ_lenin for 157 runs in T20. But I was completely owned. I got all out for 30 runs. :(

If you are struggling, do NOT use lofted shots until the last few overs, like RL. A one off against spinner is accepted to release some pressure or to take advantage of gaps but try to control your aggression. Afterall, you can get boundaries through grounded shots also.

Also, avoid overdo of dancing down the track shot. Its good when you want a wham-bam-thankyou-mam 5-over game, but to have a long innings, you need to reduce the risk and play sensible.

And in case you didn't know, practice your timing. :D

jaraarrow

My name is jaraarrow and im a pommie,Does anyone fancy a game?

Users who are viewing this thread