PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Just played cmylan and took 7 wickets in 9 balls with Swann. Ball 8 was plumb lbw and not given...
He was playing the seamers nicely too. Didn't quit either despite being on "the list".

Please don't mind me asking but I am really puzzled about your new found 'mantra' of spin bowling. Everyone else seem to feel like the inclusion of spinners is a waste in this game but I have, on multiple occasions, read that you are doing great using Swann and other spinners.

Can you please suggest a few tips?

A tutorial on spin bowling would be great though. :D

Indeed Colin has found a way. :clap

But, i did take his Swann to the cleaners the other day. :p

Swann was playing with a injured finger that day.;)

boney_g added 7 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Please don't mind me asking but I am really puzzled about your new found 'mantra' of spin bowling. Everyone else seem to feel like the inclusion of spinners is a waste in this game but I have, on multiple occasions, read that you are doing great using Swann and other spinners.

Ashes Cricket 2009 ID: Batsman123
So far undefeated in online games. 20-0 in my favour.

Is Batsman123 your id?

Nice work Colin. Did you chase it down? :p

I got to 17/1 (runout) and then tried to win with an advance 6 against Flintoff and lost 3 more wickets!

Yup, it's on the todo list. People online certainly can't play against it. Just played zackstarz and he was getting out to defensive shots.

You did but, as I said, if you lose the doosra after 2 balls you're pretty screwed. I've noticed that dropping catches seems to knock the bowlers confidence more than being hit for 6 which is wierd...

Just played zackstarz; actually though he batted really well in making 47 but then he quit as soon as I took the last wicket. Another person not realising that I'm rubbish at batting!

Anyway, still online so who's next?

Just when I had hope that playing with 2 spinners as Bangladesh wouldn't be such a bad thing, you had to go and mention the doosra...*sniff*...

I'm up for a quick game.

Damn it, i was going to offer you another game Colin. Looks like someone beat me to it.

This will be a game to remember
and game of the day for 30th august 2009
Between me and christy_lenin
he lost it by just 1 run
excellent game
sunny20090830.jpg

Failed to connect to the host. There was only 1 T20 game going on when I browsed, I presume that was yours Colin?

Let me try hosting one...

No-one yet. Still waiting for someone to join...

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Failed to connect to the host. There was only 1 T20 game going on when I browsed, I presume that was yours Colin?

Let me try hosting one...

Nope. Would appear that we're incompatible with each other.
Devastating...

I've invited you to a game Col, I'm Bangladesh, as per usual...

EDIT: Just saw the above post. Darn :( Now I can't beat play you :(

Users who are viewing this thread