PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Cant connect. Try logging out and then log in and create a game. It works for me everytime.

I've started up an un-ranked, 10 over ODI. I'm Bangla. Feel free to join...

ZoraxDoom added 6 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Played Likemeash, who picked England to my 'mighty' Bangladesh. Oh well, guess we'll never know how the match would have gone, connection was lost before I could bowl my first ball. I think he got annoyed waiting for me to set my field :p

Starting up another un-ranked 10 over ODI. I'm Bangladesh again, so go easy on me...

Played with a guy named thefreeman or something! unfortunately the connection was lost because of my faulty modem.i apologize to that person(if he's here in pc)!!

played a 5over slog with Rehan.I won the toss and elected to bowl!! but again connection lost after the second over(rather wicket i should i say) but this time it's not from my side!!

Last edited:
Played with a guy named thefreeman or something! unfortunately the connection was lost because of my faulty modem.i apologize to that person(if he's here in pc)!!

played a 5over slog with Rehan.I won the toss and elected to bowl!! but again connection lost after the second over(rather wicket i should i say) but this time it's not from my side!!

He is a quitter.;)

Played Tronado. He went and picked India...and I had him 35/9 in 8 overs before the connection was lost. I thought he would be a fair player, I mean, if he was going to quit, then why not when I had him 7/4 after 2 overs? There wasn't too much lag, but the connection was lost when someone else started sharing my internet connection, I guess that was the reason why.

On the bright side, I got three wickets with Shakib :D Mixed up my offies and armballs, took a couple of good catches and had a lucky stumping. He was still my most expensive bowler, went for about 20 I think.

No custom fields used; Gas was very generous and tried to win by playing sensibly rather than blasting it.
This almost backfired when he was 9 down still needing 7 runs but he managed to make it.
Well played.

No custom fields used; Gas was very generous and tried to win by playing sensibly rather than blasting it.
This almost backfired when he was 9 down still needing 7 runs but he managed to make it.
Well played.

I tried to win it in style with a 6 at the end and lost 3 wickets trying this. Then i stopped trying to slog it but kept losing wickets anyway. I'm not sure how you were doing it, but the ball was moving all over the place at the end. Had to block out several overs until i got used to it.

GG.

Also I took your spinner to the cleaners ;)
I didn't think I was ever going to score a run off your pace bowlers. Took me til about the 8th over to hit a boundary.
The lbw where you tried to defend it but missed was pretty cool.

@ anvesh. I can't join, it has something to do with ping time being N/A. It shouldnt ne not available, though I don't know hot to fix it!!!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread