PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Connection

I have a 10 mb connection but my modem is wired up to a router,will that affect it?should i try disconnecting the router?

jaraarrow added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

My modem is wired up to a router.will that affect my speed?I have a 10mb connection btw.

connection

9450 download and 347 upload.Could it be a screensaver or something?

From my location (not UK), and using that test I got 2063 down and 716 up, but me and Colin had a perfect game a few days ago (well I think it was perfect connection wise)

Prehaps there is an issue with your upload.

connection

I have disabled my windows firewall and avast antivirus.I have bit torrent but it isnt running.What i cant understand is i was playing online with no probs yesterday.

What is the minimum requirement for upload/download speed, to play a relatively lag-free game? Oh and any idea how I could increase my upload speed (like something I could do, rather than the service provider)?

@jararrow :( no use starting a game again it wont complete

I think everybody needs to activate DMZ host in their routers to open up ports in order to successfully connect to each other.

I don't think Codemasters have released the ports AC2009 uses, or else we could forward those directly.

One more try

Can anyone give me a game?One more try tonight if it doesnt work ill fix it tomorrow.

Disconnected my router.

Connected to my origfinal modem.Hope this works.:(Just tested my upload speed and it has went up to 480.

Last edited:
Had a 10 over match with abfo9. he bowled beautifully with custom field. i scored 94 but while he is batting connection to the player lost.

First time i have come across an quitter who hesitate to bat.... think he is not an quitter might had some problem with the connection.

hey suneelraj..thanks for the comments. btw i was searching for the name "yamaha19" over here. guess now i know why i couldnt find it.:D

I thought you had quitted. But you have now clarified. So all dangy.
Dont know how these connections can go crap suddenly. That game was shaping up to be a good one. Better luck next time.

Users who are viewing this thread