PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Was playing against this guy LiOnMeMoN and the ball was lagging like hell. :doh

heck another disconnection with yamaha19.. he got me all out for 47..and a very wierd d/c during the second innings.

I think had some problem with the connection b/w us. :doh

suneelraj added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Hope will have a good match next time...

suneelraj added 6 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Certainly wasn't a steal; you deserved it. I do think that if I hadn't dropped Ponting with Swann's first ball I might have done some damage...

I do agree. The dropped catch of ponting was the turning point...

i have created the game waiting for you now... it does not give me an option to invite you for some reasons

Last edited:
Certainly wasn't a steal; you deserved it. I do think that if I hadn't dropped Ponting with Swann's first ball I might have done some damage...

yeap
your Swann took 5 wickets yesterday when we were playing
while you chased the total
it was small total
but u still lost 7 wickets
i think my bowling was good too and yes my bowling is always without custom fields

Was playing against this guy LiOnMeMoN and the ball was lagging like hell. :doh

Yeah, I played him. He quit. First time I played him though so it could be a technical glitch......anyone else played him???:(

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

i have created the game waiting for you now... it does not give me an option to invite you for some reasons

You can only invite people to unranked games;)

Yeah, I played him. He quit. First time I played him though so it could be a technical glitch......anyone else played him???:(

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

You can only invite people to unranked games;)

thats really stupid :eek: thanks btw....

i need to take a shower.. lol 20min ill be online if u stay:laugh

Yeah I'll still be here! Though I could do with a shower myself....thats what the people living with me think as well. Anyway what's your ID? Just like your PC tag? What kind of game are you up for? I like the longer versions to be honest. 20 overs or more. Well hopefully see you soon and make sure you dry yourself properly behind the ears!:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread