PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Yes but I gave up against you and didn't bother changing the field. I was actually trying against him. Plus I'm now a better bowler after you made me experiment with yorkers and bouncers.
Also "exploit field" indeed - it's custom 1 with 1 player moved.

I know Colin, i only jest. Your field was fine, only the short cover was annoying. I've played much against much worse. :)

Where are the thanks for making you stray from the perfect line and length 360 balls per game though?

I sense no gratitude to my creed Colin, and it disappoints me.

If u want a good game I recommend Dutchad, weve both had bad moments and neither of us have quit, he uses fair fields and bowls fair lines, he plays proper cricket (no leg side slogs every ball) and hes a damn fine bowler!!

the_gas, game is hosted and ready.

I'm so gonna start my own creed now. :banana2

well played buddy you deserved the win... i think i should go back for some net sessions :sarcasm:laugh

you owned me in bowling .. i dont understand how did tha all happen :sarcasm

Good game acid. I really thought i had you down to a very low score going by the early overs.

Then clarke went mental and took a shine to Collingwood and suddenly the run rate was over 7 an over Lol.

You batted really well against my medium pacers.

I noticed you charged a hell of a lot, not used to that so i had to adjust my plans.

GG mate.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 8
Good game acid. I really thought i had you down to a very low score going by the early overs.

Then clarke went mental and took a shine to Collingwood and suddenly the run rate was over 7 an over Lol.

You batted really well against my medium pacers.

I noticed you charged a hell of a lot, not used to that so i had to adjust my plans.

GG mate.

well charging thingie works for weak opponents at times but your bowling was out of my head:laugh

anything miss timed even a little bit was an edge... never happened b4 :o

Last edited:
well charging thingie works for weak opponents at times but your bowling was out of my head:laugh

We have to get a game going between you and barmyarmy. Your batting is good, but your bowling is weak. Colin is the opposite, should be a cracking game. :)

We have to get a game going between you and barmyarmy. Your batting is good, but your bowling is weak. Colin is the opposite, should be a cracking game. :)

yups i dont know the tricks of bowling at all... thats where i lose mostly ...:(

acidrock924 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

im off from work today so anytime :)

Yeah about the edge thing, none of them went to slip. I swear i was so unlucky in the power play, no matter where i had a slip it never went to him. After 6 overs you were only 2 down for few runs, but despite the constant edges, none of them went to hand.

And Clarke made up for it soon after. :D

Users who are viewing this thread