PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

If u want a good game I recommend Dutchad, weve both had bad moments and neither of us have quit, he uses fair fields and bowls fair lines, he plays proper cricket (no leg side slogs every ball) and hes a damn fine bowler!!

Thanks for that! You forgot to mention that I am crap at batting!:):laugh

Dutchad, i guess its time we played.

Ha ha, 'cos I am crap at batting!?:) Anyway I am keen for a game if you are. I must tell you that I live in an Internet Wilderness, formerly known as New Zealand and Lag City is its Capital! Downloading is something they still do at the harbour here and e mails are sent by ship but what the hell it's a beautiful place to live and the people are very friendly. Anyway lets give it a try because I understand that you are "The Man" and I feel like embarrassing myself more than I have already done today!:)

Ha ha, 'cos I am crap at batting!?:) Anyway I am keen for a game if you are. I must tell you that I live in an Internet Wilderness, formerly known as New Zealand and Lag City is its Capital! Downloading is something they still do at the harbour here and e mails are sent by ship but what the hell it's a beautiful place to live and the people are very friendly. Anyway lets give it a try because I understand that you are "The Man" and I feel like embarrassing myself more than I have already done today!:)

Argh, didn't realise you lived in NZ mate. Think i might pass on that one, even a hint of lag and suddenly i lose any ability i once had. :p

Yeah about the edge thing, none of them went to slip. I swear i was so unlucky in the power play, no matter where i had a slip it never went to him. After 6 overs you were only 2 down for few runs, but despite the constant edges, none of them went to hand.

And Clarke made up for it soon after. :D

probably that compliment goes to me :laugh:D anyways im up for another game but if someone could give me some bowling tips specially the one where you aim somewhere else and bowl somewhere else :sarcasm thats out of my head:D

I'm really not that good, Earl has beaten me and Colin has come mighty close too. Stevie also gave me a good run for my money and I'm pretty sure i wouldn't beat him again.

Argh, didn't realise you lived in NZ mate. Think i might pass on that one, even a hint of lag and suddenly i lose any ability i once had. :p

Argh, you live in Norwich!! I think I'll pass too! Nothing to do with lag, just Norwich!:laugh

That's understandable. Norwich is full of in breeding. Thankfully, I'm not from here.

That's understandable. Norwich is full of in breeding. Thankfully, I'm not from here.

Oooh...in breeding....that might change my mind!:D Norwich used have a great football team. How are they doing these days?:)

Had a great match against sunnykinger. I was Australia.

103aczn.jpg

Had a great match against sunnykinger. I was Australia.

103aczn.jpg

well yea
i didnt had more fast bowlers
but
what was ur id when u were playing with me

sunnykinger added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

I HAD A MATCH WITH satyaraj
it was my highest total in T20

he lost with a big margin
but he didnt quit
:D
BTW what is the highest total in T20 .... other people also have scored
what is the highest point and what is my rank in it. can anyone tell ??
and even
andrew strauss scored 162 and was not out...
i remember one player
angrypixel
he used to score big ones.

Untitledrr.jpg

Last edited:
Upgraded my internet connection.

Up to 20 meg now,anyone fancy a game?:)

Users who are viewing this thread