PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Yeah I'll still be here! Though I could do with a shower myself....thats what the people living with me think as well. Anyway what's your ID? Just like your PC tag? What kind of game are you up for? I like the longer versions to be honest. 20 overs or more. Well hopefully see you soon and make sure you dry yourself properly behind the ears!:laugh

alright i am back buddy.... well i like longer version too so lets have a 20/20.
yeah its the same id : acidrock924

just gemme a reply here before we get into the game....
btw i think ur in NZ ru :D?

Last edited:
alright i am back buddy.... well i like longer version too so lets have a 20/20.
yeah its the same id : acidrock924

just gemme a reply here before we get into the game....

Okay...lets see if this works! I am going online now. It'll take a while though...you know what the gameloading times are like!:(

Yep, Kiwiana all the way!

Okay...lets see if this works! I am going online now. It'll take a while though...you know what the gameloading times are like!:(

no worries you create and i join .... :happy

hopefully it wont lag ... as you aint in subcontinent :P

Dude, I hate you anvesh.:laugh Just kidding. You are the only one who beat me. I can't bat against you. Your bowling is top class. I lost all the games I played after I didn't get a whole day of play in Ashes lol. I will beat you next time.:D:rtfl

Dude, I hate you anvesh.:laugh Just kidding. You are the only one who beat me. I can't bat against you. Your bowling is top class. I lost all the games I played after I didn't get a whole day of play in Ashes lol. I will beat you next time.:D:rtfl

Hehe sure dude,I love your competetion too.Donot but I couldn't bat well in the last match against you:eek:.D
id you fell the same?Was it something in the pitch:doh?

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

"Donot know but I couldn't well in the last match against you".

Give a moment...bloody game just froze on the way in!:eek:

heyyyyyyyyyy what happened?/? :sarcasm

you just left the game ? wow look at my score that was awesome :banana2

i think i have been playing a wrong guy thinking its you:sarcasm:doh it was someone : kings_eleven

Attachments

• cric1.jpg
    cric1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
heyyyyyyyyyy what happened?/? :sarcasm

you just left the game ? wow look at my score that was awesome :banana2

i think i have been playing a wrong guy thinking its you:sarcasm:doh it was someone : kings_eleven

No that certainly wasn't me!! I tried to invite you, I set up again but there was no show so I went off and played leeboy who plays well. Anyway no hard feelings: next time!:)

GAME

i apologise to any players i disconnected from yesterday.However i played a couple of games today and i have had no problems.Anyone fancy a game?

I scored 280 against you and the exploit field Colin. ;)

Yes but I gave up against you and didn't bother changing the field. I was actually trying against him. Plus I'm now a better bowler after you made me experiment with yorkers and bouncers.
Also "exploit field" indeed - it's custom 1 with 1 player moved.

I was playing a pretty good game with Aoun

Dismissed him for 107 and he bowled me out for 78 in a test match. I had him at 2 wickets down in two overs when i had a power failure..darn it!

anyone up for a game ??:sarcasm

join me in ...

ID: acidrock924

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread