PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

A big well done to yamaha19 who is the best batsman I have seen or played against online (sorry Gas). He scored 207 ao against me. I would though say that Swann had no doosra again as I dropped a catch off the first ball and he lost confidence. Having the doosra available makes a huge amount of difference to my spin bowling. Why on earth is it programmed for bowlers to lose it after a dropped catch?
I had a bit of lag batting which made it tricky (as did a 7-2 field and balls outside off) but he bowled me out for 60 odd and deserved his win.
Seriously good batsman.

Played

Finally think ive fixed it,My windows firewall was blocking my connection.Roicky or barmy army fancy another try.

just had a quick one against jaraarrow.. me as AUS..

:happy

Attachments

• cric1.jpg
    cric1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
Had a match with barmyarmy, his strategy in field setting is too good. He pressure me to play in perfect with his bowling. If i miss time the ball (in good region) there goes a wicket.:mad:

Congrats....

At last i manage to steal a victory from him.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 8
Have created and invited you. Fingers crossed you can connect...

Edit: it's still showing your status as offline.

barmyarmy added 9 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Can't wait around all day mate. I'll give it another 5 which will be 15 minutes.

Edit2: time up. Am finding another opponent.

barmyarmy added 15 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

@dutchad - can't connect. Try with me hosting.

Meh.....three gallons of pig dribble, I can't connect! (Story of my life!:D). Anyway I am going to do some investigating with my firewall and see if I can get something happening!

Had a match with barmyarmy, his strategy in field setting is too good. He pressure me to play in perfect with his bowling. If i miss time the ball (in good region) there goes a wicket.:mad:

Congrats....

At last i manage to steal a victory from him.

Certainly wasn't a steal; you deserved it. I do think that if I hadn't dropped Ponting with Swann's first ball I might have done some damage...

A big well done to yamaha19 who is the best batsman I have seen or played against online (sorry Gas). He scored 207 ao against me. I would though say that Swann had no doosra again as I dropped a catch off the first ball and he lost confidence. Having the doosra available makes a huge amount of difference to my spin bowling. Why on earth is it programmed for bowlers to lose it after a dropped catch?
I had a bit of lag batting which made it tricky (as did a 7-2 field and balls outside off) but he bowled me out for 60 odd and deserved his win.
Seriously good batsman.

May be you rely too much on Swann's bowling and ignore other bowlers. :spy And they are not happy with you and underperforming.

lol
I'm pretty good with the quicks too but Swann gives me the X factor as most players online can't play spin properly. If I lose the doosra I'm stuck with a limited easy-to-hit repetiore of spin. As I said I think it's ridiculous you lose confidence and this the ability to bowl a delivery for dropping a catch.

heck another disconnection with yamaha19.. he got me all out for 47..and a very wierd d/c during the second innings.

lol
I'm pretty good with the quicks too but Swann gives me the X factor as most players online can't play spin properly. If I lose the doosra I'm stuck with a limited easy-to-hit repetiore of spin. As I said I think it's ridiculous you lose confidence and this the ability to bowl a delivery for dropping a catch.

I donot htink so.Spinners are the easiest part of this game and many people just smack them all over the place even online!

Users who are viewing this thread