PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Play with coolpant you wont be able to get runs easily. :p

Why is it so difficult to make runs against him? And that too,even without a lag. I played a 5 over game with him yesterday,and my batting struggled. It was like,I was playing my 1`st match,or I forgot how to bat. :)

Ok, who wants a game, good connections only please. Lag will not be tolerated.

I ALSO ASKED THAT
WHAT IS THE HIGHEST No. Of Runs scored in an innings when playing a online t20 game ?
MY HIGHEST is 381.....tht was today
when i played satyaraj

Untitledrr.jpg

Why is it so difficult to make runs against him? And that too,even without a lag. I played a 5 over game with him yesterday,and my batting struggled. It was like,I was playing my 1`st match,or I forgot how to bat. :)

Even i dont let people make runs easily. You know that. :D Batting second against him is tough. And he also struggled when he was chasing small targets against me. :)

Even i dont let people make runs easily. You know that. :D Batting second against him is tough. And he also struggled when he was chasing small targets against me. :)

Yes I know. How can I forget those 2 matches against you in which I was chasing and lost. :doh :)

Yes I know. How can I forget those 2 matches against you in which I was chasing and lost. :doh :)

lol dont worry it wasnt your day. May be next time you will beat me. I just want complete games. I dont mind losing to fair players and non quitters. But i dont understand why do people quit? Are we competing for EPL points?:sarcasm And 80% of them are indians and pakistanis.:mad: They are giving bad name to us.

Just played someone called Andromeda or something. Disconnected as i was chasing 140 odd i was 15/2 or thereabouts off 2 overs when it disconnected.

Not surprising it disconnected as it was the laggiest game of ac 09 i have ever played.

lol dont worry it wasnt your day. May be next time you will beat me. I just want complete games. I dont mind losing to fair players and non quitters. But i dont understand why do people quit? Are we competing for EPL points?:sarcasm And 80% of them are indians and pakistanis.:mad: They are giving bad name to us.

At First,I did not know that you are Indian. But,then after we played online,I realized,because there was no lag. :D And,yes,I wish people would not worry so much about winning games,and not quit when they are loosing.

Users who are viewing this thread