PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I played with aayushsomething or something.. forgot his name.

He made like 163 or something. I was chasing it down fine, and needed 6 per over after killing his bowlers early on. As soon as the fielding restrictions were off, he put on a one-sided field and bowled yorker after yorker. Needless to say, I couldn't even maintain the 6 runs per over run rate, as I kept losing wickets out of frustration.

Avoiding this guy in the future.

This guy?

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1527881-post1955.html

Why should I quit dude, havin a 210 in 20 overs and you were15/1 in 4 overs, did you quit?;) anyway was turning out to be a good match, will play you later sometime.

no worries buddddd ill wait for you :spy

Fazzy thats not the scoreboard we played, I was Australia.

Yeah. I know. The screenshot got fussed out for some reason

I know I made 50/7 in 5 overs and you chased it down last ball. I hit the screenshot button very early I think so the scores didn't even show

anyone here for a game?I am waiting

My ID:anvesh..

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

DABI

dude I invited you to my game,But seems there is a problem.You create and invite me

dude I invited you to my game,But seems there is a problem.You create and invite me

No, tehre wasn't any problem, I was away but had left the game open! Although I think we're destined never to play together.

rocky_g, i can't never join when you invite lol
how's ur connection?

fayou added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

anyone else?, i am keep getting "unable to join" message

Today my net connection drops like hell. i am going to give it an other anyone interested

sorry if it drops again.

appu126 add me

fayou added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

my id is fayou

Users who are viewing this thread