PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

^^ Try logging out and logging in again. And then send me an invitation. Its becoz of Ping we cant play each other.

boney_g added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

@anvesh :facepalm its not working. I guess we cant play each other.

^^ Try logging out and logging in again. And then send me an invitation. Its becoz of Ping we cant play each other.

boney_g added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

@anvesh :facepalm its not working. I guess we cant play each other.

huh someother time then...

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

@Rocky

did you try creating a 10 over game?

@fayou

dude, what the hell?! Why did you stop playing????

what happened Yamaha19 "connection lost" problem with the system again.
i would have won the match:D.

@dabi
sorry man, i was fasting, i had to go break my fast

fayou added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

so i had to leave it like that, otherwise if i quit the game, u would think that i am a quitter

@dabi
sorry man, i was fasting, i had to go break my fast

fayou added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

so i had to leave it like that, otherwise if i quit the game, u would think that i am a quitter

I was fasting as well, I was having food between the 2nd and 8th over. :) You could've messaged me here or something! When you got 2/4, I checked here, maybe you'd written something, when I found nothing, I assumed you just wanted the match to end. :(

I was fasting as well, I was having food between the 2nd and 8th over. :) You could've messaged me here or something! When you got 2/4, I checked here, maybe you'd written something, when I found nothing, I assumed you just wanted the match to end. :(

sorry about that, next time I'll message if something happens

Man u went bezerk with Oram lol...

well played though
will play you again soon :)

@ZMARIO

soryy dude My system got haged up and I had to exit the game,If you can wait 5 minutes,I will restart and we can play again..

Users who are viewing this thread