PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anvesh, my batsman are standing in middle of the pitch while reaching for a run:facepalm, I have to restart the game thats y I'm getting runned out.

I was getting a different scenario,Batsmen are completing a run and standing in the crease and empire raises his hand:eek:.

What happened in the second match?connection problem?:doh

I was getting a different scenario,Batsmen are completing a run and standing in the crease and empire raises his hand:eek:.

What happened in the second match?connection problem?:doh
No same issue:facepalm:facepalm, I'll play you tomorrow:)

Congrats on the win dutchad, the lag started to kill my timing after my good start. Just couldn't time it hence all those edges to keeper I gave.

Aussie1st. :hpraise:)

I will play you any day of the week. Win or lose. I do not care. I know the game was a bit laggy but we both play actual cricket instead of all these "tactics" stuff. Beautiful bowling, intense scrambling for runs, exciting stuff. Just great to see that if you play cricket with this game it does reward you. I just could not get you away at a certain point. You stuck to your bowling plan and it worked. I loved the way you left a gap, closed a gap, shifted the bowling slightly. Great stuff. Kept me on my toes. This is what it is about! I am sorry if the game was a bit laggy at your end when you were batting that definitely helped me but we both had the disadvantage of that. I enjoyed myself immensely and you are great to play against! Cheers my man, cheers!:)

We just need to find a time when the lag is less. For me that is after 11 at night. We could arrange a game around then which I guess is mid-evening for you? What do you think!?

If you are looking for me players like that give Gazza_11 a go. He plays tactically as well and I have a few good games with him.

I love the way that you can think with this game. I brought on Flintoff to see if I could break the Warner/Haddin partnership that was looking to be a match winner. But I knew that it could be risky as it meant not having much to bowl with at the end. Get's them both!

Flintoff you absolute legend, even if you do look like my local butcher in the game!!

I also went on the attack knowing that defensive fields were going to give you the game on a plate by grabbing 1's and 2's so I had to take the risk and bowl to my plan and bowl spot on otherwise it was game over.

And you just pummeled Bell into submission, kept droning away at him and when he tried to break free he plays the poor shot into the covers. Great stuff!

The Mitchell bouncer into Sidebottoms head was classic stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutchad, do you want to play right now?

zMario added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

If you do decide to play, and I don't reply back, it means I disappeared somewhere :p

Dutchad, do you want to play right now?

zMario added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

If you do decide to play, and I don't reply back, it means I disappeared somewhere :p

I am keen to play you sometime my friend but I have got some things to do right now. Thanks for the invite though and hopefully we can connect real soon!:)

Yea our clashes always end up being rippers. I didn't want to keep that gap at extra cover plugged as I hear people mentioning the cheap fielding tactics so I didn't want to go into that mode.

How bad was your lag when you were batting? As you were have trouble scoring in some periods, don't know if it was my good bowling or the lag. Mine was fine early as you saw with the 4s I hit but then it started looping and at times not even coming which threw my whole timing off. When I went back to play the AI I was actually playing for the lag lol!

Yea that Sidebottom bouncer was a cracker, first time one of my bouncers have actually done something. I was actually shocked seeing him smash Lee for two boundaries.

And yea it was good seeing you bring up the field like real life, I expected it and you delivered. I didn't expect Clarke and Ponting to be caught at cover as I was aiming in the gap so it was good seeing a poorly timed shot can actually go outside the zone. I really need to reel in those lofted shots, can't stop myself from playing them when my middle order is in.

Definitely will be interested in giving it another crack, I haven't played too many games with guys around here and Aus so don't know when my lag is small.

Yea our clashes always end up being rippers. I didn't want to keep that gap at extra cover plugged as I hear people mentioning the cheap fielding tactics so I didn't want to go into that mode.

How bad was your lag when you were batting? As you were have trouble scoring in some periods, don't know if it was my good bowling or the lag. Mine was fine early as you saw with the 4s I hit but then it started looping and at times not even coming which threw my whole timing off. When I went back to play the AI I was actually playing for the lag lol!

Yea that Sidebottom bouncer was a cracker, first time one of my bouncers have actually done something. I was actually shocked seeing him smash Lee for two boundaries.

And yea it was good seeing you bring up the field like real life, I expected it and you delivered. I didn't expect Clarke and Ponting to be caught at cover as I was aiming in the gap so it was good seeing a poorly timed shot can actually go outside the zone. I really need to reel in those lofted shots, can't stop myself from playing them when my middle order is in.

Definitely will be interested in giving it another crack, I haven't played too many games with guys around here and Aus so don't know when my lag is small.

Ha ha, believe me I was pretty shocked that he pulled it off! I might have to move Old Three Buttocks up the order! Bell should be worried for his place!

I hope I didn't put in the extra cover bloke? I can't remember. It appears that he does catch the most amazing balls if you put him there. superhuman efforts that would probably rip someones arm off if they actually tried it.

Your bowling was spot on and I had minimum lag. I just couldn't get the timing right. Prior, who noramlly gets a few with me, played an absolute shocker. Good job he took some decent catches or Ambrose might be coming in!!

Lets be honest if the lag hadn't been an issue you would have won, but having said that I was happy with my bowling and field placing but always felt that I really didn't have anything like nearly enough on the board to pose a real threat.

Anyway, good game and play you soon. In the evenings (quite latish) is usually a less busy time on the old fibre optics! Let me know when your are keen and we'll carry on our little series!

Go England! Leading 1-0! (Yes I am English enough to take the win when it's there!!):D

what a game against playkid12
me as Australia again :sarcasm

Attachments

• cric1.jpg
    cric1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 8
I hope I didn't put in the extra cover bloke? I can't remember. It appears that he does catch the most amazing balls if you put him there. superhuman efforts that would probably rip someones arm off if they actually tried it.

Lets be honest if the lag hadn't been an issue you would have won, but having said that I was happy with my bowling and field placing but always felt that I really didn't have anything like nearly enough on the board to pose a real threat.

Anyway, good game and play you soon. In the evenings (quite latish) is usually a less busy time on the old fibre optics! Let me know when your are keen and we'll carry on our little series!

I don't think you put the extra cover guy in but you left a gap so that you could actually score shots through the offside without lofting it.

We will never know now! But I wouldn't be surprised if I had some brain explosions, I've done it before against the AI.

Could give a latish game a try but my family does watch youtube videos so don't know if that will solve it.

Can anyone help me about finding out my own states in multiplayer game. how can i see my record.

Users who are viewing this thread