PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Grrrrrr.....just lost a game by one run against indian (not to be confused with 1nd1an me thinks!) I thought at last someone playing real cricket. He set a good field and bowled a good line and length.
First over went for a maiden. Nice bowling! I really was struggling to find my timing. Then I hit a couple in the next over over the top. Found my timing as it were. Risky shots but the rewards were there with a tight field. Good stuff I thought. A war of attricion. What's he going to do next to combat me and me him???

Yep, next over Ricky Ponting comes on to bowl, waving the pointer about like a bloody maniac.

I mean what is the point? Do you really want to win that badly?? It's just not cricket. It's like one of these bloody stupid online games like Bash The Penguin or something.

Play cricket with me instead of phuck-a-bout. Anyway avoid me if you don't want to play cricket, if you don't want to think about things or bowl properly. I mean where is the fun in placing a Ricky Ponting ball at 5 miles per hour 2 metres behind the stumps??? Go read a book, have a w**k, do something useful.

Geez man, what a load of crap. Was it exciting? No! I would rather lose by 150 runs by someone playing good cricket than have an "enthralling" nailbiter by playing rubbish tactics.

Anyway I must admit that I was annoyed with losing because I wanted to really show him that I could still win with good bowling and fielding. I let myself down by succumbing to his tactics and bowled a Strauss over to show him how much fun that was.

Next time anybody starts playing like that I will quit, whether you are a PC member or not. So don't match up with me if you only want to fart around getting your rankings up!:mad:

One time somebody did such a move (bringing on Strauss I believe) to bowl.

He did the same thing you described... except he went for 34 runs in the over (1 no ball as well).

He didn't try it again in the game.

One time somebody did such a move (bringing on Strauss I believe) to bowl.

He did the same thing you described... except he went for 34 runs in the over (1 no ball as well).

He didn't try it again in the game.

Well if you can hit them do so but what's the point. In one over he bowled at least nine wides because he was flipping the thing all over the place trying to "confuse" me. I mean whats the point, the fun of trying to bowl a Ricky Ponting bouncer way down the leg side??? I can't even be bothered to try and hit them. I just sit there thinking "is this what my life has come to?". No frigging thanks!:mad:

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

^^ He(indian) is in the quitter's list.:D

Yeah, I'm just too polite. I should have got out of there pretty quickly.:(

Well if you can hit them do so but what's the point. In one over he bowled at least nine wides because he was flipping the thing all over the place trying to "confuse" me. I mean whats the point, the fun of trying to bowl a Ricky Ponting bouncer way down the leg side??? I can't even be bothered to try and hit them. I just sit there thinking "is this what my life has come to?". No frigging thanks!:mad:

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Yeah, I'm just too polite. I should have got out of there pretty quickly.:(

lol just before your game i entered into his lobby and came out after looking at his id. :laugh

Last edited:
lol just before your game i enter into his lobby and came out after looking at his id. :laugh

I have played many matches against him,He quits sometimes but I enjoy bowling so kept him in my list:sarcasm.Though he never won a match against me:)

sorry about that, next time I'll message if something happens

Man u went bezerk with Oram lol...

well played though
will play you again soon :)

Lol, yeah, I have 2 players in the team that try and anchor the innings, there are 2 that have a complete license to whack it outta the park. The other 3 batsmen try and play according to the situation!

You really bowled well with the quickies I thought, it was just that when I got to 40/6 or whatever I knew that there would be 10 overs of the medium pacers, and I love medium pacers of all variety. That's why I just decided that the single to fine leg would be the best course of action against you pacers. Anyway it was going to be a good match, next time, hopefully. :)

played again suhaan.. me as Australia:clap

Attachments

• cric1.jpg
    cric1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 8
I'll be up for a match with you, whatever you want not too long though.

Ah ha, at last, we meet again! Do not think you shall escape my clutches this time! (Demonic laughter!) :D

Anyway I shall set up a 20 over game...is that cool???:)

Users who are viewing this thread