PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I need a tough challenge. Anyone for a game? I've been smashing everyone for sixes and fours all the time accept anvesh. I want to play someone else from this forum or anvesh. Anyone want to play? My connection doesn't lag.

I need a tough challenge. Anyone for a game? I've been smashing everyone for sixes and fours all the time accept anvesh. I want to play someone else from this forum or anvesh. Anyone want to play? My connection doesn't lag.

i want to play with you bro..

lets have a 5 over match.

Just played a guy NaveenYarramada,was fun really

Attachments

• nAVEEN aNVESH.jpg
    nAVEEN aNVESH.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
im up for a 20-20 right now. Just lost to Aoun very badly. Seems to be a very good player.

I played with aayushsomething or something.. forgot his name.

He made like 163 or something. I was chasing it down fine, and needed 6 per over after killing his bowlers early on. As soon as the fielding restrictions were off, he put on a one-sided field and bowled yorker after yorker. Needless to say, I couldn't even maintain the 6 runs per over run rate, as I kept losing wickets out of frustration.

Avoiding this guy in the future.

Hey thats a nail byter Fazzy, nice match dude

Yeah.. LOL you are unbeatable. Atleast this time it was a last ball victory.

I don't know what happened but I got some real close ones today. Look at those and one with reno99 for which the screenshot came out awkward

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-31 12-52-28-94.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-31 12-52-28-94.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-31 14-50-21-54.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-31 14-50-21-54.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
just had a match with Vishal11(some number here). was a good match played till the end. although couldnt save coz he quit at the last moment.
He got 54/5 in 5 overs. I chased it down in 4 with 7-8 wickets remaining.

Multiplayer is becoming addictive!

Yeah.. LOL you are unbeatable. Atleast this time it was a last ball victory.

I don't know what happened but I got some real close ones today. Look at those and one with reno99 for which the screenshot came out awkward
Fazzy thats not the scoreboard we played, I was Australia.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread