PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

i didnt...

i thought you did

acidrock924 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

i think i should quit too every other game lags on me :crying:crying

No mate, why would I, I was like 7 away from victory. Anyway forget it.

i have made another one. try that.. if that doesnt work you make a 20-20...i'll try to join.

abfo added 4 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

looks like nothings working :crying

I am at home today, no college as its raining heavily. Anyone who wants a match in next10 hours from this post, let me know.

I will prefer longer versions of the game (20 overs to 50 overs), play only if you think you can last that long. Also, as I don't have a very high speed internet connection, can play with Indians only otherwise it lags.

@dutchad: if you are willing to play with a little lag, I don't mind too. ;)

I am at home today, no college as its raining heavily. Anyone who wants a match in next10 hours from this post, let me know.

I will prefer longer versions of the game (20 overs to 50 overs), play only if you think you can last that long. Also, as I don't have a very high speed internet connection, can play with Indians only otherwise it lags.

@dutchad: if you are willing to play with a little lag, I don't mind too. ;)

I'm up for it mate. I'll play anything (including test matches) except 50 overs.

Ok then, 1:30 hours from now then. I will be free by then. :)

Just hope that we can connect. :p

Had a great 20 overs match against Bumba26. Finally i am back in form afterlosing 3 matches in a row lol. I guess they were because it was lagging alot for the past 3 days. Today I played bumba and it worked smoothly but 2 days ago, it was lagging too much when I joined his session. I was Asia Xi and he was South Africa. Bumba26 won the toss and elected to bowl but it turned out to be a wrong decision. This time, I lasted for full 20 overs:D

View attachment 61505

View attachment 61506

Last edited:
Hey,
Let me know if anyone is up for a game......I'll most likely play as Asia.......and with username agar12......go easy on me

great.. you scored at an acceptable 12 rpo, not bad :p

want a game?

Reply first as Alt+Tab doesnt work with game on my pc
I will wait for a while then i will go online.

MuchMore added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Ok, I am done waiting. Going online :D

Anyone who wants a game, invite me. :)

great.. you scored at an acceptable 12 rpo, not bad :p

want a game?

Reply first as Alt+Tab doesnt work with game on my pc
I will wait for a while then i will go online.

MuchMore added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Ok, I am done waiting. Going online :D

Anyone who wants a game, invite me. :)

hey mate,you free for a game? Please host. :)

hey dude, cant see site when playing as Alt+Tab hangs the game.

Btw, i am going online now, if I don't get a game i will host a t20, feel free to join. :)

Users who are viewing this thread