PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anvesh let try in the night. I never had a lag like this.

renoldino added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Check what?

I gave the link for my internet speed

IT gave me Download speed:1.2 Mb/s
Upload speed:0.3Mb/s

I think this is pretty good to play the game:facepalm

I gave the link for my internet speed

IT gave me Download speed:1.2 Mb/s
Upload speed:0.3Mb/s

I think this is pretty good to play the game:facepalm

I do not think that internet speed makes much difference on online play. This is because I play many lag free matches,with people from India,on my 64 kbps connection. :D :)

I do not think that internet speed makes much difference on online play. This is because I play many lag free matches,with people from India,on my 64 kbps connection. :D :)

There are 2 factors which influence the lag.The bandwidth and the ping,if you have a good internet connection,Your ping will be low and viceversa.The more the ping the more the lag.My ping is always less than 50 ms :facepalm anyways

Quite the contrary. Also am amazed you are still on a 64 kbps connection and that you can play a game online at all. Last time I was on a 64 kbps connection was in 1999.

I am on a 20mbps connection and even that is getting on my nerves, I just might pay the extra money to get fiber optic later this year.
My 20mbps barely runs that high, I usually average around 15-18 mbps

Add Zeeshan to the quit list plz....

The bugger quit the game while it was saving....

MY MSD stuck 28 in 5 balls.... :doh

Ujash or something like that is playing with me and he is a big quiter.
At first I am strugling batting first due to frictional lag when pacers bowling i was 3 down for 23 or 25 playing with india then Clarke came to bowl and I went to around 87/4 in 6.2 overs then suddenly he quits. I can't be a connection problem because the game running fine and there was no lag after clarke started bowling.

wrick3000 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

What am I suppose to do when I choose fielding and the game running well and your opponent scored about 50 odd runs. And when I started batting the game started to lag.
Should I quit or see the celebration of my defeat?

Users who are viewing this thread