PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Finally completed a match after a night of disconnections. This was a case of lagathon with my team just coming through.

Attachments

• score.jpg
    score.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 14
Finally completed a match after a night of disconnections. This was a case of lagathon with my team just coming through.

ha ha, nice win. I am sure the crowd enjoyed the unbelievable batting displays!!:) Your strike rate must be rocketing by now!:laugh

ha ha, nice win. I am sure the crowd enjoyed the unbelievable batting displays!!:) Your strike rate must be rocketing by now!:laugh

Oh , playing with im is hardcore :spy. 3 days back we had a match , He was 4/10 :( , while i was reeling at 2/5 :facepalm then suddenly Ntini came & smacked a Six :banana2

He was sporting enough to play with the biggest amount of lag that i have seen in my entire life, infact while he was batting i was expecting him to quit because the lag was very visible.

Anyways as they say , the best games are the low scring ones :sarcasm

Elite Indian Cricketers(Ashes Cricket 09)
Group Maintained by MuchMore

Consider yourself the best in the business?

Think you can beat anyone on your day?

Sick and tired of quitters?

Want lag free competitive games?

Live in India?

If the answer to all above questions is YES, this group is for you. Its an invite only group for the best players only.

Here you can arrange matches against other group members and enjoy lag free competitive games. We will arrange regular Cups and Leagues to keep your hands full whenever you want.

To apply, send me a PM and one of us will play you to decide whether you have it in you to be able to beat the best or not.

Good Luck and ya, we are waiting for you to come and beat us. Got the guts.. BRING IT ON !

Elite Indian Cricketers(Ashes Cricket 09)
Group Maintained by MuchMore

Consider yourself the best in the business?

Think you can beat anyone on your day?

Sick and tired of quitters?

Want lag free competitive games?

Live in India?

If the answer to all above questions is YES, this group is for you. Its an invite only group for the best players only.

Here you can arrange matches against other group members and enjoy lag free competitive games. We will arrange regular Cups and Leagues to keep your hands full whenever you want.

To apply, send me a PM and one of us will play you to decide whether you have it in you to be able to beat the best or not.

Good Luck and ya, we are waiting for you to come and beat us. Got the guts.. BRING IT ON !

Ok done,My answer is YES except that I live in NY.MY ID:anvesh....

@anvesh : I am afraid NY won't do mate. No other reason but lag problem. Sorry!

But we can have matches anyways :p

Had a match against valerian and won it comfortably.

valerian.png

@ Valerian
Mate you bowl in very dark green areas. That costs you runs.

Had a match against valerian and won it comfortably.

valerian.png

@ Valerian
Mate you bowl in very dark green areas. That costs you runs.

Yes mate,I know. My bowling cost me big. Anyways well played mate,hope to give you a better fight next time. :)

Anvesh I don't know whats happened. My game hasn't lost connection but the game has just totally frozen.

Anvesh I don't know whats happened. My game hasn't lost connection but the game has just totally frozen.

same here dude,I got the following scenario here and it stopped there:eek:

wait We shall have another match

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
I created a new one and invited you,join it

anveshs added 5 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

@Annihilation66

DUDE what happened?are you interested to play or not?

Sorry Anvesh the lag is awful, The ball stays on the air for more than 5 secinds its unplayable dude, mainly fast bowlers

Users who are viewing this thread