PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

idk if bumba is the pc member
but i apologize
because
my game stuck
and had to end task it as it was not responding. :mad:
can anyone tell me how to fix this thing

Played against anillahori and bowled him out on 0. :D First 6 wickets went to spinners Clarke and Symonds.

vd2t80.jpg

Played against anillahori and bowled him out on 0. :D First 6 wickets went to spinners Clarke and Symonds.

vd2t80.jpg

Did he stick around or did he quit!? Is he okay with you posting that here? I mean some people find it annoying. I know I have been embarrassed a number of times online and PC members have been sensitive to my online coolness!!:) (Which is nihil but no need to go even below that!)

Did he stick around or did he quit!? Is he okay with you posting that here? I mean some people find it annoying. I know I have been embarrassed a number of times online and PC members have been sensitive to my online coolness!!:) (Which is nihil but no need to go even below that!)

Yeah he didnt quit. And why is it annoying? :eek: And i have posted the screens of the matches where i scored 25 runs in 5 overs and other low scoring matches.

Yeah he didnt quit. And why is it annoying? :eek:

I personally don't find it annoying. However I could imagine that some people might find it annoying if they were to be confronted with their terrible innings and feel embarrassed. We have all had to learn this game sometime. Maybe I am just too soft and need to harden up; I want to harden up but am worried what will happen to my beautiful, long nails! Anyway who cares what I think, I'm an idiot!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't find it annoying. However I could imagine that some people might find it annoying if they were to be confronted with their terrible innings and feel embarrassed. We have all had to learn this game sometime. Maybe I am just to soft and need to harden up; I want to harden up but am worried what will happen to my beautiful, long nails! Anyway who cares what I think, I'm an idiot!:)

You are an intelligent and funny idiot. ;)

Maybe I am just too soft and need to harden up; I want to harden up but am worried what will happen to my beautiful, long nails! )

You're lucky , when im Hard, I am BAD NEWS.

Speaking of long nails , do you have fair skin & long hair as well ?

Ooops HARD already

I don't know u left the game. My connection was working fine must have been something with ur connection. I thought u left the game. I think the connection broke.
Anyways, sorry for the abrupt ending. I will love to have another game sometime later.

No mate, there wasn't any problem @ my end
and i don't think that anyone would have left the game after scoring 250-odd runs :p
anyways, i hope we meet again
cheers :)

jt2hvr.jpg

Just had a good 10 over match with coolpant, bowled well and got him all out for 63, good game.

Had a good game against someone named 'chery_58555'. Hats off to him for not quitting after I scored 148/1 of 5 overs and had him at real mess. I won the match but wont post his scorecard.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-10 19-21-49-05.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-10 19-21-49-05.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Cricket2009 2009-09-10 19-22-32-11.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-10 19-22-32-11.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 9
No mate, there wasn't any problem @ my end
and i don't think that anyone would have left the game after scoring 250-odd runs :p
anyways, i hope we meet again
cheers :)

I agree but trust me I had it covered. All 250 of them. lol :happy:happy
I still regret not finishing the game though. :facepalm
U batted very well. Specially that century was too good.
Hope 2 play u soon.

Users who are viewing this thread