PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

^^ I played against him yesterday and won it. He didnt quit at that time.

I think i wont play this game anymore. Since i only play it online and finding it tough to find fair players and non-quitters in the last 3-4 days. :doh

played against someone meriquest

me as SA..i lost my 1st 8 at 17 but still managed to grab the grip :banana2:banana2

thankfully this guy didnt quit :)

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
^^ I played against him yesterday and won it. He didnt quit at that time.

I think i wont play this game anymore. Since i only play it online and finding it tough to find fair players and non-quitters in the last 3-4 days. :doh

yups we need non quitters to keep the morale up :sarcasm

btw i never played against you .. hopefully it will be a good game if didnt lag

Last edited:
Kabooka

Well played kabooka.Can i ask you a question,How is yor custom field 1 different to mine?Ie all of the boundaries in front of the wicket covered.

thnx man...i was really sleepy and not at my best really but well bowled. dude you press tab and then select custom field and then click edit. then you can set ur own field.

Ok

Ok kabooka,just finished nightshift myself,:)Aim to give you a closer game next time.

just played against some rahul_zlpr and thankfully he didnt quit :happy

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 15
well played jaraarrow.. better luck next time

Last edited:
Well played acid

One or 2 things i need to improve on.:facepalm.It still puzzles me how some players online pitch the ball nowhere near the bowling marker.
Eg was playing kabooka earlier and the marker indicated he was going to bowl a bouncer,yet he yorked me and his bowling marker was still in the middle of the pitch.:eek::)

One or 2 things i need to improve on.:facepalm.It still puzzles me how some players online pitch the ball nowhere near the bowling marker.
Eg was playing kabooka earlier and the marker indicated he was going to bowl a bouncer,yet he yorked me and his bowling marker was still in the middle of the pitch.:eek::)

i need to learn that too... dnt forget me once you learned that :cheers:cheers

Displeasureable Gaming with Ghostbuster 1984

I had the most miserable match of my life against Ghostbuster1984 A.K.A as Guna24on these forums . I dont say that i am perfect, infact id say that im just slightly better than average when it comes to playing this game, but i was totally flabbergasted by the totally unsporting gameplay tactics used by Ghostbuster1984.

Firstly, i for the first time have experienced BOWLING LAG , yes you heard it right. Throughout the game i was robbed of good deliveries, because of bowling lag. All my deliveries would get delivered in places where i would never intend them to be. Had there been no bowling lag, many of my good deliveries would have not only restricted his batting , but would have also picked up his wickets. But still sportingly i kept on playing & allowed Ghostbuster1984 to complete is full quota of 10 overs.

When it came to my batting , i was totally taken aback by the unsporting bowling put in by Ghostbuster1984. I know he likes to bowl off cutters outside the off stump & is very accurate about it, But why did he have to bowl 9 overs of the same delivery in the same place. because of this i had no option but to play the same shot in the same place again & again. Then suddenly he had a change of heart & decided to bowl full tosses in the last over.

Playing like this is not realistic , as well as its not fun. Im pretty sure if there were no bowling lag, he would have lost to me , even with his unsporting bowling tactics. I know winning is not everything, but in this game I was the Gentleman , who allowed the game to be saved. Not him , all he did was make use of the bowling lag & then bowl the same bowl in the same place to me ... again & again .

I have played against him earlier, & ive even recommended him ,when people were calling him a quitter, but im sad to say , that i wouldn't be surprised that with such tactics if people quit on him. He has no right to make noise that he is fed up of quitters, such unsporting players create quitters themselves.

Advice for Ghostbuster1984, dont play with me again , im here to have fun .... not to get bored . You have skill but you are not out there for fun , you are out there just to win. God luck with finding someone who WANTS to play with you.

A complete video that demonstrates this bowling lag ( yep its was there for every single bowl i bowled , throughout the match ) & his unsporting means of bowling ( all the deliveries until the 9th over ) has been attached below :

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the most miserable match of my life against Ghostbuster1984 A.K.A as Guna24on these forums . I dont say that i am perfect, infact id say that im just slightly better than average when it comes to playing this game, but i was totally flabbergasted by the totally unsporting gameplay tactics used by Ghostbuster1984.

Firstly, i for the first time have experienced BOWLING LAG , yes you heard it right. Throughout the game i was robbed of good deliveries, because of bowling lag. All my deliveries would get delivered in places where i would never intend them to be. Had there been no bowling lag, many of my good deliveries would have not only restricted his batting , but would have also picked up his wickets. But still sportingly i kept on playing & allowed Ghostbuster1984 to complete is full quota of 10 overs.

When it came to my batting , i was totally taken aback by the unsporting bowling put in by Ghostbuster1984. I know he likes to bowl off cutters outside the off stump & is very accurate about it, But why did he have to bowl 9 overs of the same delivery in the same place. because of this i had no option but to play the same shot in the same place again & again. Then suddenly he had a change of heart & decided to bowl full tosses in the last over.

Playing like this is not realistic , as well as its not fun. Im pretty sure if there were no bowling lag, he would have lost to me , even with his unsporting bowling tactics. I know winning is not everything, but in this game I was the Gentleman , who allowed the game to be saved. Not him , all he did was make use of the bowling lag & then bowl the same bowl in the same place to me ... again & again .

I have played against him earlier, & ive even recommended him ,when people were calling him a quitter, but im sad to say , that i wouldn't be surprised that with such tactics if people quit on him. He has no right to make noise that he is fed up of quitters, such unsporting players create quitters themselves.

Advice for Ghostbuster1984, dont play with me again , im here to have fun .... not to get bored . You have skill but you are not out there for fun , you are out there just to win. God luck with finding someone who WANTS to play with you.

A complete video that demonstrates this bowling lag ( yep its was there for every single bowl i bowled , throughout the match ) & his unsporting means of bowling ( all the deliveries until the 9th over ) has been attached below :

Just played a 5 over with this guy, Even he had a good score on board he bowled at the same place (Yoker) throught the match, he is a unfairplayer. will never play with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread