PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@Christy_lenin

dude I had the game won!!! Bloody bug had to suface at THAT time?! :crying

Nice game to get me in such an awful position though! Hope we play again.

@zmario It was a good match until you started using those tricks of bowling 6 yorkers per over in the end. Still i won. ;) When i play and bowl fair i expect the other person to play fair as well. If i start bowling like that you wont get even those 60 runs in a T20 match lol.

Last edited:
@zmario It was a good match until you started using those tricks of bowling 6 yorkers per over in the end. Still i won. ;) When i play and bowl fair i expect the other person to play fair as well. If i start bowling like that you wont get even those 60 runs in a T20 match lol.
You were 54/1 with only 6 runs more to win and over 10 overs to go!

I wanted to have a laugh, don't worry, I would never have let myself win from there if that was possible.

Just had a nice and fairly competitive game with dutchad. GG dutchad. :)

It was England(dutchad) vs India(me). He won the toss and chose to bat. Openers did their job perfectly for him but English middle order played typically like themselves and didn't quite compliment the scoring rate of the top order. Talking of Indian bowling, part time spinner Yusuf Pathan did fairly well to support the 4 man pace attack. Still, by the end of 20 overs England had put a fairly competitive score and with 5 pacers in the team the game was bound to be exciting.

Indian opener didn't got to a flying start exactly. Instead, they took their time to settle down. But all the hard work was done by when both the openers had a mix-up and Sehwag got run out. In came Sachin and tried to steady the ship but soon Gambhir departed and England was all over the Indian line-up. But, Dhoni sent Yusuf up the order to get RRR in control and what a decision that proved to be. Yusuf came all guns blazing and removed all the pressure from Tendulkar at other end who himself enjoyed hitting big shots then on. By the end of 14 overs, India was fairly in control and though they lost 2 more wickets, they safely reached the target with captain Dhoni hitting a single to finish the match with 9 balls remaining.

So, all in all despite some lag, we had a good game of cricket which is quite hard to get online in this game. I would say it was quite realistic too(India beating England :p ).

Hope to have many more such matches with you dutchad. Cheers. :)

PS: Screenshot of match summary is attached.

Cheers for the game. Yes I always felt I was thirty or forty short and was struggling to contain you sometimes. But I was very happy with my batting performance. I struggle sometimes with the fact that the default fields leave too many gaps whatever you do but I tend to avoid custom fields as it restricts free play too much in my opinion and if both sides play with default fields they both have a chance to express themselves.

My sense is that the game is too heavily biased towards batting and that the bowlers need more of a chance to break through. Anyway the patch mught solve this. A great game and one of the best i ahve played although I would liked things to have been tighter at the end. Well played my friend and see you around for many more!:)

Right now i was playing a match against NADNAB. i was 32 from 2.2 overs for the loss of 2 wickets. suddenly the connection was lost. i wonder what could be the issue as NADNAB supposedly does not quit.

Yea man.. your batting has improved by tons and miles. It was fun playing such a realistic game. :)

Dear Dutch,
I am extremely sorry, i didnt know that you were such a gentle soul. I had forgotten that you were a gentleman bowler. If i would have batted first i would have also bowled basic deliveries only. Im sorry for being a moron with you. I shall keep it in mind , about how to bowl to you the next time we meet.

But yes honestly tell me, which was the easier bowling to face :

When i moved the cursor & you scored runs , or when i kept the cursor fixed & you had to let go a wicket maiden in the last over. Also , patriotic you might be , please atleast play with New Zealand, the English are a very poorly balanced team. Otherwise I shall be forced to play with the lord of all under balanced teams , i.e. India

Take care, im looking forward to have many more games with you :)

Yea man.. your batting has improved by tons and miles. It was fun playing such a realistic game. :)

Well I just played in a 5 over match with kabooka and proved I am still absolutely dogs biscuits at batting! I even think he eased up his custom fielding to give me a bit more space and chance! Cheers mate!;) To be fair I don't like the 5 over game and should have settled in first. But anyway my bowling was okay and If I had a bigger target to defend it could have been closer. I am glad I have that match with you to prove I can actually bat when I set my mind to it!:)

dutchad added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Dear Dutch,
I am extremely sorry, i didnt know that you were such a gentle soul. I had forgotten that you were a gentleman bowler. If i would have batted first i would have also bowled basic deliveries only. Im sorry for being a moron with you. I shall keep it in mind , about how to bowl to you the next time we meet.

But yes honestly tell me, which was the easier bowling to face :

When i moved the cursor & you scored runs , or when i kept the cursor fixed & you had to let go a wicket maiden in the last over. Also , patriotic you might be , please atleast play with New Zealand, the English are a very poorly balanced team. Otherwise I shall be forced to play with the lord of all under balanced teams , i.e. India

Take care, im looking forward to have many more games with you :)

You make me sound like and old tart at a country fair jam testing competition! I had a bit of trouble with lag but I don't mind the last minute bowling thing. I just need to get used to it. Yeah maybe I need another team online. I just don't have the cutting edge with bowlers. No offence taken my friend. You played well and I need to learn to adapt to different players and situations although your custom fielding felt like sexual harrasment at one stage!:D

Kabooka's bowling is a little 'different' to say the least. :p Nevertheless, there is still scope for you to improve in certain areas(bouncers).

MuchMore added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

btw, how do you find my current signature? :D

MuchMore added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

also, are you up for a match right now? If so, tell me and then host coz Alt+tab doesnt work with this game on my PC. So, waiting for your reply.

Kabooka's bowling is a little 'different' to say the least. :p Nevertheless, there is still scope for you to improve in certain areas(bouncers).

MuchMore added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

btw, how do you find my current signature? :D

MuchMore added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

also, are you up for a match right now? If so, tell me and then host coz Alt+tab doesnt work with this game on my PC. So, waiting for your reply.

Famous at last! I would love to play but actually need to make dinner!! Maybe later on tonight. I'd love to wipe that zero of your smug little signature!!!:D

You make me sound like and old tart at a country fair jam testing competition! although your custom fielding felt like sexual harrasment at one stage!:D

I thought you liked Jam & the Sexual Harassment thingy ?

Well I just played in a 5 over match with kabooka and proved I am still absolutely dogs biscuits at batting! I even think he eased up his custom fielding to give me a bit more space and chance! Cheers mate!;) To be fair I don't like the 5 over game and should have settled in first. But anyway my bowling was okay and If I had a bigger target to defend it could have been closer. I am glad I have that match with you to prove I can actually bat when I set my mind to it!:)

So what do you reckon , a 10 over ODI , 25 over ODI or a T20 Match ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread