PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Famous at last! I would love to play but actually need to make dinner!! Maybe later on tonight. I'd love to wipe that zero of your smug little signature!!!:D

Sure, take your time. Also, a long way to go before that 0 is gone. ;)

Ohhh Kaboooky-baby, don't tell everyone. That's supposed to be our little secret!:laugh

Sure Dutchickens , what goes on between the sheets for 5 overs , stays between the sheets . Next time well have a longer session, only HARDER & more Intense !

How about a 25 overs of playtime maybe later in the evening. BTW, Good luck with cooking the dinner honey

Last edited:
had a good match with someone named 111diablo111

i thought he would quit when i was 1 run short of victory ;)

but he didn't :clap

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-18 11-53-29-28.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-18 11-53-29-28.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Cricket2009 2009-09-18 11-54-21-29.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-18 11-54-21-29.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 7
Nadnab

Restricted nadnab to 38 runs in a five over game.Just about to start my innings then lost connection to player.:mad:Will not be playing him again.

Last edited:
nice custom field he has. :sarcasm

Righty-o; all domestic chores brought to a satisfactory status of conclusion:

bottle of Heineken...check,
comfy chair.....check,
warmed up the valves of my Splinter New Automated-Fabbo-Calcuometer (TM)....check,
online opponent Ashes 09......?????????

Beer nearly finished.....anyone up for a game or am I going to have to play with myself again?
(Which is leading to eyesight problems I have you know!):)

I am setting up a 20 over game or maybe a 25 ODI if anyone is interested....ested.....ested...ested....sted....ed.....d......

Last edited by a moderator:
Beer nearly finished.....anyone up for a game or am I going to have to play with myself again?
(Which is leading to eyesight problems I have you know!):)

Your AI wants to have a match with you. :spy

had a good match with someone named 111diablo111

i thought he would quit when i was 1 run short of victory ;)

but he didn't :clap

♠ He is a fine player. Ive played 2 games against him ,1-1 . But yes i believe that of late , its quite an achievement to win against him, as he has become very accurate & very tough to beat.

Good Job, he is on these forums as well, why don't you two have an online competition & let us know who wins. I'm sure he will be raring to go.

Best of luck

@Christy_lenin

dude I had the game won!!! Bloody bug had to suface at THAT time?! :crying

Nice game to get me in such an awful position though! Hope we play again.

Hi Dabi,

I had huge lag when paying against you but its not unplayable . I just can't do anything with the fast bowlers because of the lag that y i defended almost all deliveries with the fast bowlers. It was a good tight match. I never knew it was a bug because the game continued to me, i bowled a yorker and you didnt played a shot,clean bowled and i won the game. Nice to play with you :cool:

Hi Dabi,

I had huge lag when paying against you but its not unplayable . I just can't do anything with the fast bowlers because of the lag that y i defended almost all deliveries with the fast bowlers. It was a good tight match. I never knew it was a bug because the game continued to me, i bowled a yorker and you didnt played a shot,clean bowled and i won the game. Nice to play with you :cool:

Yeah I know, I was getting the lag as well but like you said not unplayable if we work the ball around. Yeah its not your fault the bug occurred. Its just one of those things! :)

Users who are viewing this thread