PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anyone fancy a game.Can i ask before i play if my batsmen do nothing in a couple of shots give me time to find a couple of decent batteries for my xbox controller.:)Anyone want a game?

I'll make a t20, ill wait for u. I'll kick anyone else who joins ok?

I've made it, waiting for you now!

Good game jaraarrow. I'd like to know though, why did you insist on leaving the cover region empty? Wouldn't have it been better to try and make me go over the top?

Dabi

Yea you,re probably right dabi.Need to get my thinking cap on.good game,well played.

Yea you,re probably right dabi.Need to get my thinking cap on.good game,well played.

Thanks, although I must say that of all the players that I play online, you might be one of the smartest batsman around. There might be better belters of the ball but I feel I need to outsmart you to get your wicket rather than bowl the same old stuff and get the wicket automatically.

I was earlier playing match with haboo...just as my batting ended i got dissconnected. rightnow i was playing match with prashmeet...again within a couple of my overs i got dissconnected, but this time i got a message "you have been dissconnected from online service". what does that mean. Well i guess they did not quit on me....at least im sure of that for one as then the message would have been " you have lost connection to the host" or something like that. My internet seems to be woking fine. As i restarted the game it took much longer than usual to sign me in. is anybody else also facing the same problem or is it just me.

I was earlier playing match with haboo...just as my batting ended i got dissconnected. rightnow i was playing match with prashmeet...again within a couple of my overs i got dissconnected, but this time i got a message "you have been dissconnected from online service". what does that mean. Well i guess they did not quit on me....at least im sure of that for one as then the message would have been " you have lost connection to the host" or something like that. My internet seems to be woking fine. As i restarted the game it took much longer than usual to sign me in. is anybody else also facing the same problem or is it just me.

i had the same issue couple of weeks ago where i just rebooted the game and it worked ;)

Although prashmit is a quitter but you received "you have been dissconnected from online service" message becoz the AC09 server was down at that time.

Right, my little fruitcakes, who'd like to knock three tons of horse manure out of me in an online batting mega frenzy? if I win the toss I promise to bowl first so that you at least have the chance to put on a decent total before my limp attempts of running your whopper down.

I must warn you that I have switched alliances and now play with the Kiwi team rather than my beloved but hugely imbalanced England line-up.

Bolter is the man for me: wicked speed, wicked speed.

Speaking of Kiwis,I have just returned from our beloved "Cake Tin" here in Wellytown to see the mighty All Blacks crush the Aussies. A couple of exquisite second half tries right under my nose in the second half will remain with me forever.

It was fantastic how we all got up towards the end and started waving the Aussie fans out who fancied leaving early. The whole end section started singing "bye bye, thank you for coming!"

None of the Aussies dared leave after that. Brilliant evening, brilliant!

Hey dutchad, I've made a T20 game, you online?

Oooh, sorry mate didn't see you had reacted. Cool. Are you still "available"? In the most platonic of ways of course!:)

Lol, yes I am. I need 8 to win, after that I'm free, I'll tell you as soon as I am

Oh , Dutchikins ............. Its play time ;) . So tell me what is it going to be 10, 25 or T20 for you. Also would you like to make it mandatory to have 1 spinner operational for his complete quota ? Answer me quick ..........

Last edited:
@dutchad, I'm free now, aadhavzone quit on me when I needed one for victory. (With all due respect to the mods, I feel as if we've been thrown back to the stone age, in terms of this online quitter business, with all that effort gone to waste!)

Anyway I'm free now, you up for a game?

Users who are viewing this thread