PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Dabi or rocky.

Anyone fancy a 20 over game?:)Well played Dabi btw.My weakness is my field placings,but im working on it.:facepalm.You have really improved your game,while i seem to be standing still.

Last edited:
Anyone fancy a 20 over game?:)Well played Dabi btw.My weakness is my field placings,but im working on it.:facepalm.You have really improved your game,while i seem to be standing still.

Yeah, I used to be a good batsman, but after a week's vacation my batting became really horrid but its coming back again! I'll be available after 30 minutes, I'll post here when I am, hopefully you will be as well!

Basit.

Just bowled basit out for 123(20 over game)then he quit.Every time i am winning someone quits.Evertime i am losing i complete the game.:)Its a no win situation.Anyway someone restore my faith in ashes 2009,i am ready for a game and my next game is gonna be a classic.I will create a 20 over game i will kick everyone untill you or rocky join.

Last edited:
Was playing against this guy Bravo. The ball was lagging a lot and becoz of that i couldnt time the ball properly. I was 27/5 in 4th over and his connection lost.

@jararroqw, good game mate, I thought your field palcings were much better, just that you got a bit too defensive when I started whacking with Jayasurya. I felt had you attacked you might've have had the 7th wicket around 60.

Dabi

Yea i thought i had you at 60 for 6,You are a good player.:)I am dertermined to improve though.Well played rocky btw.

:spyYou couldnt kick my ass today. :noway Better luck next time. :p

Rocky

In will get my revenge,lol.:)Jaraarrow will be back.

Users who are viewing this thread