PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

You've got to be shitting me. How the hell can I do anything about that if you hit the stumps at the bowlers end like that?

Epic BS.

You mean the glitch? Where the batsman doesn't move at all?

You've got to be shitting me. How the hell can I do anything about that if you hit the stumps at the bowlers end like that?

Epic BS.

What happened? Its a bug. And after the bowler hit the stumps the AI eats next 3-4 deliveries. :laugh

You mean the glitch? Where the batsman doesn't move at all?
Yes, the one where you clean bowled Kamran Akmal and I couldnt do anything to what I thought was a terrible delivery.

And ever since that, I've been pissed off and not wanting to play. Hmm.

zMario added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

What happened? Its a bug. And after the bowler hit the stumps the AI eats next 3-4 deliveries. :laugh
I got out on that ball :laugh

Kamran and I think Afridi were belting em around (well they were doing considerably better than my other batsmen).

When the bowlers leg hits the stump, the batsman cannot move and it says "could not find" in the shot timings gauge. If the ball was aimed at the stumps then its goodbye birdy.

To avoid this, most people I play with come from wide of the crease when bowling over the wicket, as the stumps only break when coming close to the stumps over the wicket.

I am confident it will be fixed in the patch,

EDIT: my experiences with this are on ps3, not PC, but its the same game so this should apply here as well

Dabi can you hurry up and win? I'm purposely bowling crap balls, I wanna go chuck my game out the window right now.

zMario added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

And I got a wicket... :laugh

Dabi can you hurry up and win? I'm purposely bowling crap balls, I wanna go chuck my game out the window right now.

zMario added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

And I got a wicket... :laugh

Yeah I understood that from the way you were bowling after the first two overs. Mate that's very unsportsmanlike! :(

Yeah I understood that from the way you were bowling after the first two overs. Mate that's very unsportsmanlike! :(
No, it's unsporting when I lose important batsmen like that :)

There's a way to tell that its going to happen before you bowl, in case you're wondering why I'm upset. You could just as easily have bowled that ball outside off stump, since it is noticable when it is going to happen (You've played this game long enough to know that).

Guys read my post about how to avoid that glitch all together, just bowl wide of the crease when coming over the wicket

Guys read my post about how to avoid that glitch all together, just bowl wide of the crease when coming over the wicket
Or, when you know it's going to happen while bowling (if you forget to bowl wide of the crease, etc), please don't bowl at the stumps knowing it's going to bowl the batsman. I mean honestly, while he was running up I knew it was going to happen, and I got my batsman in line with the stumps in hope of the umpire turning the LBW down (well it has to hit the pads first for that to happen :p).

Dabi..........:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

My worst game ever. man you are awesome with the bat and it didn't matter where I put anyone. I am stopping this online lark I just can't play with this lag. I hope the patch comes soon and improves offline mode because I don't think my PC and my Internet are up for online play. Shame but it is just all getting to frustrating like this. Damn it!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

No, it's unsporting when I lose important batsmen like that :)

There's a way to tell that its going to happen before you bowl, in case you're wondering why I'm upset. You could just as easily have bowled that ball outside off stump, since it is noticable when it is going to happen (You've played this game long enough to know that).

First of all I don't know when it happens nor did I know it was going to happen then. If i had, I would've bowled it outside offstump. (Proof of my ignorance can be found within this thread where a few pages ago I menioned a match with Christy_Lenin when I needed two to win and the last guy was bowled in that fashion; if I knew how and when it occurred wouldn't I have said something to him?)

Secondly, you were already 59/3, not exactly a position of comfor and its not like the whole team was ou that way, it was one batsman (albeit an important one). That doesn't justify you deciding you're not in the mood to play anymore. Might as well quit then.

Dabi added 7 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Dabi..........:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

My worst game ever. man you are awesome with the bat and it didn't matter where I put anyone. I am stopping this online lark I just can't play with this lag. I hope the patch comes soon and improves offline mode because I don't think my PC and my Internet are up for online play. Shame but it is just all getting to frustrating like this. Damn it!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah I can understand your frustration, the lag made it very very difficult for you! My apologies.

Dabi added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

No problem dabi,Were you playing at your best then?,or were you just giving me a chance.Hope you were trying your best anyway.
Hope to play you tomorrow if i get the chance.
Babysitting the grandaughter.:facepalm

Tried my best, didn't work. It wasn't your bowling that was special, it was the field placings that were bugging me and making me change my game.

20 over game.

Anyone fancy a 20 over game at 12.00 pm after i take my girlfriend to work?

Users who are viewing this thread