PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@sunnykinger hold down man jaraarrow is a good player. He doesnt make much fuss about it when he is in a winning position and the connection to the player is lost or people quit his game. And he always takes South Africa.

boney_g added 7 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Waste 45 minutes batting in a 20 over game and the game crashes.
Your bowler bowled 2 deliveries and he hit the stumps with his legs,Then i lost the next three deliveries,then the game crashed.
I wasnt best pleased as i was 190 for seven with 3 overs left.:facepalm.I waited 5 minutes,how long do you want me to wait?

jaraarrow added 5 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Anyone fancy trying to play and comnplete a 20 over game?

:eek: You got 190/7?

Dabi.

Well played dabi,you really are a cut above at the moment.
Felt a bit guilty bowling outside off stump and setting an offside field.
But justice was done in the end although i think i could have bowled you out for less than 187.
My batting needs to improve asap.:facepalm

Well played dabi,you really are a cut above at the moment.
Felt a bit guilty bowling outside off stump and setting an offside field.
But justice was done in the end although i think i could have bowled you out for less than 187.
My batting needs to improve asap.:facepalm

You don't need to feel guilty mate, I don't mind that bowling as long as 9 fielders aren't on the offside, it's a legitimate bowling tactic. Yeah I didn't think I'd score 187. at 70 for 8 I was thinking more like 130. The plan was to score singles and doubles off the fast bowlers because I knew the medium fast guy would eventually have to come and if I remember correctly, I think he really went for a lot of runs!

You're a good batsman in the sense that I know I have to out-think you rather than just bowl, it's just that you're not confident enough hitting the faster men over the covers, that's all you really need to work on!

Dabi

Sorry dabi lost connection to host,trying to join games in lobby and getting the same error message.

Sorry dabi lost connection to host,trying to join games in lobby and getting the same error message.

No problem mate, it stuck in the same way one of our games got stuck yesterday so I quit!

@jaraarrow...Sorry mate, I got the message "You have been disconnected from the onlin service". I'm really sorry! :(

Dabi

Sorry dabi,you have been disconnected from the online service error now:facepalm.Was i playing slightly better or were you easing up on me?

jaraarrow added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

IK would like one more 20 over game today if anyones up for it?

Sorry dabi,you have been disconnected from the online service error now:facepalm.Was i playing slightly better or were you easing up on me?

You were playing much better. The midwicket and square leg shots were beyong annoying! The problem was that even if I kept that short miwicket, you somehow managed to evade both of them! It was turning into a good game till that error!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

jaraarrow added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

IK would like one more 20 over game today if anyones up for it?

I'll try but our games seem to be doomed not to be completed!

Dabi

Well we've completed plenty of games,it just one of those things thats all.Rocky do u fancy a 10 or twenty over game?

Last edited:
@sheraz1

Sorry but I quit because nothing was working. I waited around 3 minutes but it was just frozen so I quit. Either something is seriously wrong with their server today or something is wrong with my connection because this has happened to me like 3 times today.

On another note, I don't mind the wild cursor movements but really packing the offside boundary with 5 men and two inside the circle and then bowling as wide as the umpire would allow...I gotta say not exactly within the spirit of the game but you can use it against me if you feel like it. I don't care that much.

Anyone up for a match?Had been long since i visited this community.A warm up macth would do:happy

Had an excellent game with karthikc2

One of my worst bowling performances saw him (Asia XI) notch up 264 in 17.1 overs..

And after a shaky start, and some dubious bowling from him, I managed 265/1 from 18.1 overs..

Either he's a worse bowler than me, or i'm improving in the batting department:happy

Anvesh

Sorry Anvesh lost connection to host.Good game well played btw.

Users who are viewing this thread