PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Server

I think there is something up with the server today.Happened to me aswell.Pity as it was a close game.

Rocky

Going online now i will create a 10 over game.
Waste of time entertaining leeboy in the first place.

Going online now i will create a 10 over game.
Waste of time entertaining leeboy in the first place.

He is a quitter. He only completes those games where he is winning. After hearing his name in the quitters thread from many guys i used to kick him out of my lobby. But still i gave him one 5 over match. I was 90% sure he wont complete that game. He gave a target of 40 something and i was 18/0 after 1 over. As usual he ran away. :sarcasm

He is a quitter. He only completes those games where he is winning. After hearing his name in the quitters thread from many guys i used to kick him out of my lobby. But still i gave him one 5 over match. I was 90% sure he wont complete that game. He gave a target of 40 something and i was 18/0 after 1 over. As usual he ran away. :sarcasm

he quit on me too....

Cassic game

What a thriller that was rocky,really enjoyed it.:)Thats what online cricket is all about.
Apart from the result.

@jaraarrow wow dude i didnt know you could bowl all 10 overs on the same spot. :laugh
Now beware next time even though i can bowl the same delivery 6 time in an over i dont do it. I think i am doing injustice to myself by being fair to some players.;)

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

What a thriller that was rocky,really enjoyed it.:)Thats what online cricket is all about.

To be honest i didnt enjoyed it even though i won it becoz you were not trying to take wickets. You were waiting for batsman mistake. It doesnt work all the time. I like stumps flying out of the ground and traping the batsman lbwand mixing up with bouncers etc.

Tactic.

Am i being unfair using this tactic?If so i will desist imediately.

Last edited:
just had a t20 game with kumarhbk
i won the game ( playing as australia)
34hji2e.jpg

Am i being unfair using this tactic?If so i will desist imediately.

There was 0% variety in your bowling. No bouncers no inswingers no slower ones. You just kept hitting the same spot 60 times in that match. Dont think i cant do that its just that i dont like doing that. I need wickets i dont like containing the batsman and wait for his mistake. Your fielding placement was good but bowling was not according to that. Thats why i keep picking your wickets becoz i am not predictable.

@jaraarrow wow dude i didnt know you could bowl all 10 overs on the same spot. :laugh
Now beware next time even though i can bowl the same delivery 6 time in an over i dont do it. I think i am doing injustice to myself by being fair to some players.;)

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

To be honest i didnt enjoyed it even though i won it becoz you were not trying to take wickets. You were waiting for batsman mistake. It doesnt work all the time. I like stumps flying out of the ground and traping the batsman lbwand mixing up with bouncers etc.
ok fair enough.I will devise a new plan.;)

Users who are viewing this thread