PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

The lag was in a way worse for me because I had two fast bowlers to your 4. The problem was the total as you stated. Harare is too small a ground for 136, although like you stated, the lag made it difficult to bash the fast bowlers (Steyn, Ntini, etc) aerial towards the covers.

Yeah, wasn't really expecting ol' Malik to go for 28, I was thinking maybe around 20 and a wicket or two but your charging down the wicket is a good ploy in Harare and I'm used to Murali. I've recently replaced him with Malik (to further bolster the batting since I hardly ever need to use the fifth bowler!), I guess not too successful a ploy eh?

i had this in mind that you got 2fast and 2medium pacers so i might get 4overs from spinners but then you brought jayawerdene i beleive to bowl that saved you the game .... i think lag was because of my broadband connection, for some reasons, its gown down a bit, speed is only 3.5meg on a 24meg line :eek::eek:. But I will get you one day, i just cannot stand a laggy game:sarcasm
you also played well on the off side, people tend to have problems and that gives me some benefits :sarcasm and those leg glances were just unbelievable, how did you manage to hit the ball so square with this lag :clap:clap well played though

btw you aint based in subcontinent by any chance ?

Last edited:
And whats wrong in experimenting with a different bowler after you hit clarke for 25 runs? As i said i accidentally made Watson my wicketkeeper so i had to complete 4 overs of spin. Do you expect me to give you lollies during the match? It was becoz of your greed you lost 2 wickets to warner and thats what my intention was. I was prepared for atleast 30 runs in that over.

There is nothing wrong in picking 5 or 4 star bowler as long as you bowl fairly. I cant believe a guy is whinning about a spinner here that too in Ashes Cricket 2009. If you are going to decide that which bowler i should pick then sorry i wont play you again.

I always play and bowl fairly. And those who have played against me know that very well. ;) And you accused me of being unfair just becoz i beat you in 7-8 matches where you couldnt even reach 100 in 20 overs? Play with your friends who bowl and pick bowlers according to you then. ;) I wont take people's ████ that i play unfair here. Some people lose matches and start whinning about small things and dont appreciate the other player here. And this is ridiculous IMO. Take the losses sportingly.

Except I congratulate you on almost all your other victories against me? I made more than a 100 in this innings by the way, its probably a first (for me vs you anyway).

Except I congratulate you on almost all your other victories against me? I made more than a 100 in this innings by the way, its probably a first (for me vs you anyway).

Thats why i said spinners did help you. ;)

i had this in mind that you got 2fast and 2medium pacers so i might get 4overs from spinners but then you brought jayawerdene i beleive to bowl that saved you the game .... i think lag was because of my broadband connection, for some reasons, its gown down a bit, speed is only 3.5meg on a 24meg line :eek::eek:. But I will get you one day, i just cannot stand a laggy game:sarcasm
you also played well on the off side, people tend to have problems and that gives me some benefits :sarcasm and those leg glances were just unbelievable, how did you manage to hit the ball so square with this lag :clap:clap well played though

btw you aint based in subcontinent by any chance ?

Yep, I'm in Pakistan.

As I stated earlier, I don't quit even if it lags so I guess after a while one gets used to playing with a lag if it's slight.

Yep, I'm in Pakistan.

As I stated earlier, I don't quit even if it lags so I guess after a while one gets used to playing with a lag if it's slight.

ahan good stuff man anyways Happy Eid!!! and have fun :happy:happy

You should be thankful that i accidentally chose Watson as a wicketkeeper otherwise scoring 100 for you won't be easy. And whats wrong in using warner? Damn you cant hit a B grade bowler now?

Lol watson seems to be a popular choice for you as wicketkeeper..

@diablo...what happened? I got the following message: Lost connection to player! (You were literally sweeping the floor with me at 183/5!)

I've made another game, waiting for you to join.

I think I just won a game!!!:eek::eek:

Was playing valerian. And he is pretty good. My new swing-bowling-secret-mission-action-type-thingy is working a treat and getting me wickos. I contained my man to 86 all out off 18.2 overs or something like that.

As always I struggled with el batto and the first two (yes two) balls I was nought for two!! (Actually not the worse I have been as I have also been run-out on a no-ball and was effectively three for nought of two!!)

But a good partenreship between Taylor and McCallum gave us a solid base.

Now listen to this: I lost 3 or maybe 4 wickets in the last over and the scores were tied at 86 all...

I go for a suicidal run and me thinks oh no I have thrown it away ball hits the stumps and I slap me head (are you listening jameshepp!:D).....

It's a no-ball...it's a no-ball...dancing, singing, rumbles of joy, masses of sweet smells of victory...oh joy...oh joy:):)

Was playing valerian. And he is pretty good. My new swing-bowling-secret-mission-action-type-thingy is working a treat and getting me wickos. I contained my man to 86 all out off 18.2 overs or something like that.

As always I struggled with el batto and the first two (yes two) balls I was nought for two!! (Actually not the worse I have been as I have also been run-out on a no-ball and was effectively three for nought of two!!)

Now listen to this: I lost 3 or maybe 4 wickets in the last over and the scores were tied at 86 all...

I go for a suicidal run and me thinks oh no I have thrown it away ball hits the stumps and I slap me head (are you listening jameshepp!:D).....

It's a no-ball...it's a no-ball...dancing, singing, rumbles of joy, masses of sweet smells of victory...oh joy...oh joy:):)

Lovely story me mate. Keep on having fun :)

lol, that's cool mate! It must've been one awesome match and what's this new bowling style?

what's this new bowling style?

Its called new swing-bowling-secret-mission-action-type-thingy.

That's right, the Dutch said Thingy & El Bato :D now he also half Mexicano Gringo like me :)

Time for me to go to the El Barber and get myself a Maximio Padrissimo Positional Hairstyle . As well as i might stop on my way to grab some Chicken Anchiladas, Tacos & Burritos

Adios Amigos !

Cmon Kids, repeat after me : Miya estudiante de espa?ol

Last edited:

Congratulations on your win mate. :clap Really well played there mate. Played you after quite a long time,and must say you have improved a lot. Your bowling has become world class. :D This was indeed a match to remember. Am still annoyed with myself for bowling the no-ball. :doh The match would have ended up as a tie. :) Anyway,well played again,keep it up. :happy

:)
Congratulations on your win mate. :clap Really well played there mate. Played you after quite a long time,and must say you have improved a lot. Your bowling has become world class. :D This was indeed a match to remember. Am still annoyed with myself for bowling the no-ball. :doh The match would have ended up as a tie. :) Anyway,well played again,keep it up. :happy

Likewise my friend likewise!

I have rediscovered my belief in my online doodahwhatjemacallit because of this game.

Now did I swing the ball or did I not swing that there ball??!

Thanks for the game my man, very memorable indeed and a real thriller. I could not believe it when I saw the no-ball. I don't even no why I ran that last one: what was I thinking??

I still had seven overs to get 1 run!!

You must have thought it was all over when it was 85 for 6?

Suddenly I am 86 for 9 with a right dimwit holding a bat with me at the controls!!

Are they mad, giving me the controls?

Hope to play you again soon my friend!:)

Users who are viewing this thread