PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Sajeev

Had a good game with sajeev.He scored 98 from 10 overs and i just shaded it at the end.Good game.
Rediscovered a bit of my confidence and form.:)

Can i just take the opportunity to apologise to dabi and rocky for playing 2 blatant offside games yesterday.
In hindsight i realise that this wasn't really me playing as i am not really bothered whether win,lose or draw as long as its a good game and both players enjoy it.
All i can say in my defence is that i was just messing around and experimenting a bit with the game yesterday.
All i can say is it will not happen again.

That's okay mate, like I said yesterday as well, I don't mind as long as you haven't completely packed the offside field! I feel it's a legitimate tactic one can use as long as there are atleast two fielders on the legside.

Can i just take the opportunity to apologise to dabi and rocky for playing 2 blatant offside games yesterday.
In hindsight i realise that this wasn't really me playing as i am not really bothered whether win,lose or draw as long as its a good game and both players enjoy it.
All i can say in my defence is that i was just messing around and experimenting a bit with the game yesterday.
All i can say is it will not happen again.

No need to apologize mate. :)

Morning all! just to let you know I won't be available online until they open up the online thingy with the next patch but off-line is heaps better han it was with this patch. I am also very excited to hear what they have said about the online game!!:)

Form

That's okay mate, like I said yesterday as well, I don't mind as long as you haven't completely packed the offside field! I feel it's a legitimate tactic one can use as long as there are atleast two fielders on the legside.
The thing is instead of trying to improve my game,form and confidence i reverted to this tactic.
Now i have reverted to my old style i have won all online games i have played today.:)

jaraarrow added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Morning all! just to let you know I won't be available online until they open up the online thingy with the next patch but off-line is heaps better han it was with this patch. I am also very excited to hear what they have said about the online game!!:)
What have they said about online play?Will people quitting be addressed?

Anyone up for a match?
I ll play u anvesh,Quick 10 over game then off to bed for me.

The thing is instead of trying to improve my game,form and confidence i reverted to this tactic.
Now i have reverted to my old style i have won all online games i have played today.:)

What have they said about online play?Will people quitting be addressed?[/QUOTE]

Yep! They are going to use a five star system next to the user name to let people know how reliable someone is, and stats will be updated whether the game is finished or not and bowling lag will be addressed!!!

This could make this game absolutely bleedin' brilliant online!

They hope to have this up and running later this week!:)

Patch

What have they said about online play?Will people quitting be addressed?[/QUOTE]

Yep! They are going to use a five star system next to the user name to let people know how reliable someone is, and stats will be updated whether the game is finished or not and bowling lag will be addressed!!!

This could make this game absolutely bleedin' brilliant online!

They hope to have this up and running later this week!:)
That sounds like a great idea.:)Can i ask anyone what was blc 2007 like online?,were there problems with this game online?
Also i have a problem with ashes 09.When i try to invite a friend to a game it doesnt give me the option to do so,It just highlights the delete friend option.Has anyone else had this problem?.

Last edited:
That sounds like a great idea.:)Can i ask anyone what was blc 2007 like online?,were there problems with this game online?
Also i have a problem with ashes 09.When i try to invite a friend to a game it doesnt give me the option to do so,It just highlights the delete friend option.Has anyone else had this problem?.

For that you will have to create an unranked game.

And then set

public slot to 0
private slow to 1

and invite your friends

Just one thing is bothering me , what if i beat someone online in a humiliating manner & he gives me a poor feedback . What the heck should i do then ?

Just one thing is bothering me , what if i beat someone online in a humiliating manner & he gives me a poor feedback . What the heck should i do then ?

Somehow, whatever's mentioned in that post doesn't quite give me the impression we would have to rate our opponents in case of a fair result.....

But yeah, your question does make a lot of sense..

T20 anyone? I've made a game. Hoping to play with a PC member so there's less chance of a quitter.

Users who are viewing this thread