PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

:)

Likewise my friend likewise!

I have rediscovered my belief in my online doodahwhatjemacallit because of this game.

Now did I swing the ball or did I not swing that there ball??!

Thanks for the game my man, very memorable indeed and a real thriller. I could not believe it when I saw the no-ball. I don't even no why I ran that last one: what was I thinking??

I still had seven overs to get 1 run!!

You must have thought it was all over when it was 85 for 6?

Suddenly I am 86 for 9 with a right dimwit holding a bat with me at the controls!!

Are they mad, giving me the controls?

Hope to play you again soon my friend!:)

Your excitement is showing Dutch, seems that you had a nice time :) Wanna play after 5 mins ?

India VS England, 10 Overs, Lords

Winner gets the Chicken Anchilada with EXTRA Cheese :p

Last edited:
I am really fed up with these quitters. Yesterday night, I played couple of games and I was put into bowl first. On both the occasions, the opponent did quit near 20th over. :mad:

Your excitement is showing Dutch, seems that you had a nice time :) Wanna play after 5 mins ?

India VS England, 10 Overs, Lords

Winner gets the Chicken Anchilada with EXTRA Cheese :p

I would love to my friend as I dearly yearn for the Chicken Anchilada (without the cheese please) but I have some commitments at the moment (Which actually means I have been forced off the internet computer for silly reasons like budgetting and "getting in touch with friends"!)

I shall see if can use my powerful persuasion techniques and get back to you!:)

Er...darling....dearest....have you seen that your favourite programme is starting....

Kabooka my man, you still there or have you scoffed all the chicken??? I have regained control of the computer....that is going to cost me dear my man, cost be dear so you better be available my friend!!:)

Oh ya im back...i was just playing with my friend LORD (of Ghey Pr0n)

Oh ya im back...i was just playing with my friend LORD (of Ghey Pr0n)

Sorry my friend, got involved in a game with hassan-m. I now play with the Kiwi's (minus "Vittare" I am ashamed to say as I can't use him as a spinner however high his stats are!).

I put on 120 after 20 overs. He bowled yorker after yorker after yorker and I had my mate Laggy the Bush Kangaroo with me but I started to time it better and saw out his real quickies and managed to steadily build.

I know it is not much but it was a struggle so I was happy and I felt that anything over a 100 was defendable with my new swing-a-bubble-mighty-trouble line-up. And so it was. It was tense but he folded at 108 off 18. Nice game!

Kabooka, think the facts through.....two games in a row, I won two games in a row!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kabooka, think the facts through.....two games in a row, I won two games in a row!:)

Holy Moly, You sure you haven't taken drugs or an overdose of sugar syrup ? :spy . What about the fortune cookies that you sell ? You didn't eat those did you ?

I guess ...........this ............this ............this is what happens when you chant the holy mantra of .......... LANGDA TYAGI BAAHUBALI :spy

Nice to hear you switched to the Kiwis , they've got a really deep batting lineup ( Best in the Game IMO ) along with lots of options in the bowling department. You know you could have as many as 6-7 bowlers. As far as Vettori is concerned I think he looks kinda retarded :eek: ( Ingame ) with all that white zinc paint on his face

( Not looking cool gets you the bench , aight ).

sorry dutchad
the glitch problem was there
i was not able to bowl
controls were changed
idk
sorry :(

it happened again !!! :mad:

I know it is so frustrating!!! I was happy to keep you under 250 and you were really taking me to town. There just isn't enough bite for the bowlers when someone really times well and one boundary sets you right back to timid!! Anyway you won a moral vicotry over the two half matches we played. Shame we couldn't finish!:(

Apology

Can i just take the opportunity to apologise to dabi and rocky for playing 2 blatant offside games yesterday.
In hindsight i realise that this wasn't really me playing as i am not really bothered whether win,lose or draw as long as its a good game and both players enjoy it.
All i can say in my defence is that i was just messing around and experimenting a bit with the game yesterday.
All i can say is it will not happen again.

I know it is so frustrating!!! I was happy to keep you under 250 and you were really taking me to town. There just isn't enough bite for the bowlers when someone really times well and one boundary sets you right back to timid!! Anyway you won a moral vicotry over the two half matches we played. Shame we couldn't finish!:(

umm
both would have resulted gr8 matches
i was experiencing lag problems in both 2 games
otherwise
my batsman would not be out bowled
but o well
still had a good score
anyways
we ll play some other time or mayb the patch which is going to be released soon
after that i think the problem will be solved but has anyone reported this glitch so tht they fix it ?

umm
both would have resulted gr8 matches
i was experiencing lag problems in both 2 games
otherwise
my batsman would not be out bowled
but o well
still had a good score
anyways
we ll play some other time or mayb the patch which is going to be released soon
after that i think the problem will be solved but has anyone reported this glitch so tht they fix it ?

You are a good player. where do I need to improve on bowling wise?? What do I need to do tactically if someone is timing well?? By the way the patch is released and it is good!!

Users who are viewing this thread