PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

no
i am online man

sunnykinger added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

umm
no reply from you
alright
good night
bye bye

Using David Warner as a bowler boney?

Yep, thats real fair :)

You should be thankful that i accidentally chose Watson as a wicketkeeper otherwise scoring 100 for you won't be easy. And whats wrong in using warner? Damn you cant hit a B grade bowler now?

:laugh

Why wouldn't you use a better spin bowler (well what the game thinks is a better bowler) ;)

Anyway, good game nevertheless.

You wouldnt be complaining if you had hit him for 6 sixes? You lost 2 wickets to Warner in order to hit him for 6 and now you are accusing me of being unfair? I dont give lollies to batsman. I have every right to chose my bowler as long as i am bowling fair and not using cheap tricks. And i always thought those 4 overs will cost me becoz i had selected watson as a wicketkeeper. Bowling with medium pacers or non regular spinners isnt wrong but bowling with cheap tricks is unfair.

I bowled with clarke first if you remember correctly? The only leg spinner was warner thats why i bowled with him. In the next game you will complain why didnt i open the bowling with lee? Dont play with me again if you are going to whin on these small things.

Last edited:
You wouldnt be complaining if you had hit him for 6 sixes? You lost 2 wickets to Warner in order to hit him for 6 and now you are accusing me of being unfair? I dont give lollies to batsman. I have every right to chose my bowler as long as i am bowling fair and not using cheap tricks. And i always thought those 4 overs will cost me becoz i had selected watson as a wicketkeeper. Bowling with medium pacers or non regular spinners isnt wrong but bowling with cheap tricks is unfair.

I bowled with clarke first if you remember correctly? The only leg spinner was warner thats why i bowled with him. In the next game you will complain why didnt i open the bowling with lee? Dont play with me again if you are going to whin on these small things.
A leg spinner with a rating of 5 is better than your left arm spinner, Clarke (who I smashed around to pieces).

The idea of making the ball move away from the right hander would be correct in this case, if I struggled against Clarke (which if you remember I did not, I smashed him around alot).

Anyway, it's all good. There's a big difference between me asking who you open your bowling with out of your fast / medium pacers and you picking a bowler with a rating of 5, thats just ridiculous IMO.

A leg spinner with a rating of 5 is better than your left arm spinner, Clarke (who I smashed around to pieces).

The idea of making the ball move away from the right hander would be correct in this case, if I struggled against Clarke (which if you remember I did not, I smashed him around alot).

Anyway, it's all good. There's a big difference between me asking who you open your bowling with out of your fast / medium pacers and you picking a bowler with a rating of 5, thats just ridiculous IMO.

And whats wrong in experimenting with a different bowler after you hit clarke for 25 runs? As i said i accidentally made Watson my wicketkeeper so i had to complete 4 overs of spin. Do you expect me to give you lollies during the match? It was becoz of your greed you lost 2 wickets to warner and thats what my intention was. I was prepared for atleast 30 runs in that over.

There is nothing wrong in picking 5 or 4 star bowler as long as you bowl fairly. I cant believe a guy is whinning about a spinner here that too in Ashes Cricket 2009. If you are going to decide that which bowler i should pick then sorry i wont play you again.

I always play and bowl fairly. And those who have played against me know that very well. ;) And you accused me of being unfair just becoz i beat you in 7-8 matches where you couldnt even reach 100 in 20 overs? Play with your friends who bowl and pick bowlers according to you then. ;) I wont take people's ████ that i play unfair here. Some people lose matches and start whinning about small things and dont appreciate the other player here. And this is ridiculous IMO. Take the losses sportingly.

Last edited:
anyone up for a t20..... join me plz;)

game in harare me as SA

Last edited:
well played dabi you deserved to win as ur 12th man [lag] played fantastically well :D i accepted the defeat when i was batting @45-3 as lag just lag made the game unplayable for me but then innnn comes some fresh air (a spinner i smashed 28 that over). but obviously you were too good in batting my total was never enough ;)

well played dabi you deserved to win as ur 12th man [lag] played fantastically well :D i accepted the defeat when i was batting @45-3 as lag just lag made the game unplayable for me but then innnn comes some fresh air (a spinner i smashed 28 that over). but obviously you were too good in batting my total was never enough ;)

The lag was in a way worse for me because I had two fast bowlers to your 4. The problem was the total as you stated. Harare is too small a ground for 136, although like you stated, the lag made it difficult to bash the fast bowlers (Steyn, Ntini, etc) aerial towards the covers.

Yeah, wasn't really expecting ol' Malik to go for 28, I was thinking maybe around 20 and a wicket or two but your charging down the wicket is a good ploy in Harare and I'm used to Murali. I've recently replaced him with Malik (to further bolster the batting since I hardly ever need to use the fifth bowler!), I guess not too successful a ploy eh?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread