PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Good game Tom. I don't like 5 over games - too much slogging and no proper cricket! I though I was buggered after that JA over...

Edit: Hey you opened with Hopes. I didn't bowl Broad or Swann in the end as the medium pacers were doing so well ;)

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-30 22-57-37-07.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-30 22-57-37-07.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
@jaraarrow - well played. 97 was always going to be way too many for me to chase. 60 is about my max in a 5 over game it seems. Try mixing the bowling up a bit though; all the yorkers get pretty boring to play against especially with the custom field you use.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-30 23-29-43-06.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-30 23-29-43-06.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 10
Well ,well that was a Cricketing lesson jaraarrow,very well played, and although I shouldn`t have done, I really enjoyed it!!:doh

Tibes the game is hanging after every over , I keep pressing Enter but it doesnt work.

Hmmmm, it was going through for me, ahwell, good game while it lasted, got Tendulkar with a ripper :p

Hmmmm, it was going through for me, ahwell, good game while it lasted, got Tendulkar with a ripper :p
It hanged while you were bowling to Tendulkar....otherwise the ball would have landed in China. Nevertheless good show.

Can anyone login to the online sever using the beta patch?

I'm getting this when i try.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-10-01 06-57-11-76.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-10-01 06-57-11-76.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 7
Can anyone login to the online sever using the beta patch?

I'm getting this when i try.

Yes I have had that before. Not at the moment though. I had to re-install the patch and all was well again! Did you update a roster or something like that? Coudl that have changed something? Anyway are you up for a game later on!? I'd like to try out my super-swing-technique out on you and your miserable team!:D (pride cometh before the fall!):)

Yes I have had that before. Not at the moment though. I had to re-install the patch and all was well again! Did you update a roster or something like that? Coudl that have changed something? Anyway are you up for a game later on!? I'd like to try out my super-swing-technique out on you and your miserable team!:D (pride cometh before the fall!):)

I just reinstalled the patch, but still not working. I have not changed anything since i played online yesterday. Damn game.

Yeah i'll give you another game, if i can get it working.

5 overs Dutchie ? You up for it ? My Rigging instructor is still having a mental breakdown :(

I just reinstalled the patch, but still not working. I have not changed anything since i played online yesterday. Damn game.

Yeah i'll give you another game, if i can get it working.

Does Adil Gashid = Adil Rashid ?

What the Hell ? Ive got the same problem as Gasman .... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread